Official house of the dead overkill thread

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
Talk about the game overkill. I think it's one of the best games out for wii. I'm a big fan of the series. Lol I beat all the house of the dead with 15 dollars in a hour and 30 min

This seems to be a very quiet thread for such an awsome game but maybe theres someone within wiichat that can help. I have completed the game and am now going through to achieve high scores on most levels im having no problem beating agent g's high score of 150000 to achieve an s grade but scream train has me at a loss the highest ive managed to score on this level 95000. Has anyone managed a higher score, is there something im missing, a trick or two cos it seems to me that there just arnt enough points on offer. I cant get over how quiet this thread is so i can only presume that not many wiichat members own this game which would be a shame but if theres any of you that do and you can help please reply

I have the game and LOVE IT! Just got it last week. I've been playing it co-op with my husband - the storyline is hilarious. It was always my favorite arcade game and it's fantastic to finally have such a fun version of it at home!

Unfortunately I'm not very good at it so that's about all I have to add...

Yeah, I just finished Story Mode, and can now start the Director's Cut. Lots of fun so far, although it took me a bit to learn how to use my Perfect Shot to shoot without the game constantly, and unintentionally, reloading my gun...

Back