Official How to Unlock Thread

Cause it is u have to beat SSE first and then get him after that, its gonna be awhile just like sonic too and wolf.

Just wanna put my input in on Toon Link. I unlocked him playing Classic on Very Hard difficulty. He challenged me just after defeating Master Hand. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to do it, it's just how I got him.

Anyone know how to unlock Gray Wolf? He's the only character I don't have right now.

Really??... that looks hard to do since you gotta play very hard in classic mode, must be a pain to beat it through.

Another question for any of you guys... how do u unlock more events in the event mode?... i got 1-20 so far and seems cant unlock anymore... any tips?

I just unlocked 29-40 by unlocking every character. I'm not sure what I did to unlock 21-28 though. I just played through SSE on Hard difficulty and beat Classic on Very Hard. That's about all I can tell you haha.

danib62 said:
I just managed to unlock sonic and I've only beaten classic once, haven't touched SSE nor do I have anywhere close to 300 brawls. How did this happen? Has anyone else seen this? I'm quite happy b/c it was going to be quite a while till I hit any of those milestones,

Someone mentioned this happening ot them in another thread. Also with this, they lost spectator and options menus in the WiFi section. only known way to fix that was to delete and start a new brawl file.

Might want to check if you have those options before you invest to much time.

Pnuts said:
Someone mentioned this happening ot them in another thread. Also with this, they lost spectator and options menus in the WiFi section. only known way to fix that was to delete and start a new brawl file.

Might want to check if you have those options before you invest to much time.
Yup sounds exactly like my situation. I'm not sure if I care that much about about spectator mode to give up sonic though. I e-mailed nintendo and I'll see what their fix is.

danib62 said:
Yup sounds exactly like my situation. I'm not sure if I care that much about about spectator mode to give up sonic though. I e-mailed nintendo and I'll see what their fix is.
Omg just for sonic you can still beable to unlock you will just have to do it over i rather do that then lose speactor and options

I just called nintendo and they are aware of the problem involving spectator mode and wifi options. They're working on a patch that should be out shortly so I'm just going to wait it out. Looks like I get sonic early :ciappa: .

danib62 said:
I just called nintendo and they are aware of the problem involving spectator mode and wifi options. They're working on a patch that should be out shortly so I'm just going to wait it out. Looks like I get sonic early :ciappa: .
GO POOP ON A DONKEY

Foosoo said:
Sorry I haven't read the rest of the thread, how do you unlock Captain Falcon?
Beat Classic in under 12 minutes any lives or diffulty and then defeat him.
Subspace
Or I think 120 Matches ikd your best bet is classic if you cant beat that in under 12 minutes just do sse

Np
This is way off topic but does anyone know stage 4 in classic when you face ness and lucas and your invisible does your percent and picture flash on the bottom my does and i feel like its broken but its only for that one so it must be just that stage in classic idk what do you guys think

Sorry for double post but i got gandorf on very hard in classic you can conitune as much as you want and then beat him at the end

Back