Official "I always get pwn3d at Strikers!" Thread

samXcor3

the best kid!
Oct 2, 2007
Wii Online Code
3732-3369-2853-4491
Hey guys,

apparently, compared with the rest of the world,
i suck at strikers. i always get dominated by people who use power captains, pass it all around then just give it to the captain at the point to score.

anyway i made this thread and hopefully us strikers misfits can come together and get some same-level competition going.

My strikers code is in my sig and my wii number is to the left. PM me if you add me, and i hope this thread helps!!

When I am with my friend, I'm somehow better..I don't know if its coordination or something but maybe you should give it a shot! :)

Strikers Charged is only remotely similar to the original.
I'll play any of you guys any time, I'm not as good as you would think.
Send me a PM and we can play anytime.

I can do pretty good but like you said it's the power captains. Peach just can't stop them :wtf:. I think my code is in my sig I think if not I'll add it tomorrow.

Thing is... I do get pwnd at strikers, but not recently. I'm now incredibly brutal to PC users. I basically home-in on the Power guys and beat them down esp DK. I'm also brutal to Hammer Bros and toad. I hit people all of the time and pull complex passing paths. Reflexes and a speed cap'n and powerful dudes to back him up. BAM!

Monsteroids said:
Thing is... I do get pwnd at strikers, but not recently. I'm now incredibly brutal to PC users. I basically home-in on the Power guys and beat them down esp DK. I'm also brutal to Hammer Bros and toad. I hit people all of the time and pull complex passing paths. Reflexes and a speed cap'n and powerful dudes to back him up. BAM!

Developing good passing patterns requires that you don't submit to the accidental "frantic pass", and keep in mind who's passing... Dry Bones is no good, for example, but a pair of Boos can really control the passing game.

I usually hand out the pwnins on rank rofl, rank is way too easy so I dont even bother to play it any more, i just play ppl in my clan

my record all time is like 8 and 20 :(

i'll be on a lot more after tuesday, i have a presentation to give, then the week is cake til thanksgiving break

I'm terrible at it too, apparently. ;O
I always play co-op with my boyfriend, and we always lose. .__.
We're getting better though. Playing VS mode and picking the right team for us seems to be helping a bit.

Back