Official ' I Beat Super Mario Galaxy ' Thread

I loved the ending, thought it was beautifully done.
I loved how they said galaxies or whatever create new life, just beautiful. I actually felt bad for bowser after I beat him too so I was glad to see him alive though we all knew he would be lol.

Fire Flower said:
Well they repeated the
bowser fights in M64. Grabbing his tail and then throwing it and its still one of the best games ever.

I didn't like
the repetition in Super Mario 64. I also think Mario 64 was good, not great. My favorite game ever is Super Mario World and while there was some repetition in bosses, there were new boss concepts as well and I liked that.

i completed super mario galaxy in a bout 2 days and swapped it for pro street, the story init was crap to be honest
the way they keep telling you to get all the power stars so you can travel to the centre of the universe and then when you get them you have to get more stars for the countdown thing

He expected an ear would stab bowser. Then he eats some pez and work for a giant nose. Then they destroy eachother and create a new galaxy were the evil space pencils will stab all of the toad and put them on a pizza that mario eats and then he grows greatly and then eats the universe. Including himself.

Seriously. It's not that hard to understand that its gonna be a classic story line.

I have a question for you guys who are Luigi:
When you have to find Luigi in the haunted mansion, who do you find instead?

why doesnt anyone put spoiler tags around anything to do with
luigi

To Dumbass Luigi
You still find Luigi :lol: They did not change it.

I beat it! Cool ending. One of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

This game and Zelda PH really impressed me. I think I will always be a Nintendo gamer as long as they keep it up. :)

now to get 120. . . and then beat it w/ you-know-who. . .

I beat it about a week and a half or so. Took me about 5 days of 1.5 hr gaming sessions (somewhat casual). I remember frummage saying he beat it in 1 day lol. It was pretty short. Now the route for 120!

paintba||er said:
I beat it in three days of very causal gaming. It was pretty disappointing, and I'm glad I rented it, I was just going to buy it.
Wow, thats fast. . .

My friend beat it like a day, but he still loved it.

He plays videogames like 24/7 though.

For people who beat it in one day need a time limit of how many video games they play. Its good for your health annnnd it lets the game last longer.

Back