Official ' I Beat Super Mario Galaxy ' Thread

raidafan said:
Beat it today, it was pretty easy.

Did you get all 120 stars?

Same ? for the person who beat it casually in 3 days.

Now for a ?...

As far as Luigi goes, does anyone find it amusing he gets 20 1-Ups for feeling down? Also, does it seem that Luigi grabs edges better than Mario and jumps up easier?

I beat it today!!, (with 60 stars), game was challenging at times (but doable), some were easier, but i think it is balanced, there are some galaxies that are though, but that it is good.

To reach Bowser the last time (with 60 stars) was though, i died like 15 times to 20 times to reach him, but beat Bowser at the very 1st time, but he was a good challenge

Awesome game

Last edited:
Beat it two days after getting it. Too easy, IMO. Now it seems like 120 puzzles of my choosing rather than a proper Mario game, still tons of fun but Mario 64's "main game" was more satisfying.

Mjj288 said:
Did you get all 120 stars?

Same ? for the person who beat it casually in 3 days.

Now for a ?...

As far as Luigi goes, does anyone find it amusing he gets 20 1-Ups for feeling down? Also, does it seem that Luigi grabs edges better than Mario and jumps up easier?
No, but I am getting the rest of them now, so eventually I will with 120.

paintba||er said:
No, I only got 60. I have to have some kind of motivation to get the rest of them. I'm not going to do something just to increase a number on the hud.....

I guess I just find it amusing you make a post about how disappointed you are that you beat the game without much of a challenge, yet you don't have the motivation to play the more challenging levels. :confused:

Mjj288 said:
I guess I just find it amusing you make a post about how disappointed you are that you beat the game without much of a challenge, yet you don't have the motivation to play the more challenging levels. :confused:
Why would I get the others? There is really nothing to make me want to do so. Plus I doubt what is remaining will be much harder than what I've already done.

i beat the story in i think umm 3 or 4 days?

and ive had the game for a week and 2 days now, and i have 92 stars.
but i havent been playing it cause i got twilight princess =]

but yeah the final battle was...
pretty ease, it could have been a little more difficult. but i like how there were three different planets? to battle on.

lol ugh i was so excited lastnight :p i beat the game with 60 stars and i thought i was able to start using luigi then i relized i could only use him once i 100% completed the game. Well time to continue the adventure and collect everything, overall 1 of my favourite games for my Wii.

Back