Official 'I got a Wii' thread

I got my Wii at the beginning of July. I went to the only game store in town and grabbed the only one they had shipped to them that week. Got the only one in town:smilewinkgrin:

I got a wii on September 15! Then it was defective so I had to return it on September 19.. -_- Then it got replaced on September 20.. hehe..

I got wii but cant tell the story right now cause its kind of annoying typing on it.

how do i get wii friends?

i got mine on its 1 month anniversary on december 17th. i waited in line from 10 to 8. First one in line! there was this guy my mom new and wile us 4 other kids were sleeping he made sure no one got in line who was gonna sell on e-bay. there only 5 wiis but me and my cuz were 1 and 2 in line. i love circuit city!

im typing thi on wii now! its faster than my comp!

I can't find a Wii and I refuse to pay the ridiculous mark up because of a suspicious supply issue. My 4 year old son is so bummed I can't ever "find his game".

i got a wii in the second week that it was released but i also had to wait bout 16hrs in line just to get mine!

My older brother game me a Wii for my birthday, September 21. Best present he's ever gotten me. :D

I've got a lot lot learn about this thing.

who ever has a wii can tell you the storry lol. i had to wait in line four hours infront of the shipment door till the truck came in. and i me and my dad were walked to the car with security guards lmao. by the way im 13

I got one!

They've all sold out again in England - I was v lucky - I have a mate who works in Blockbusters - they got six at 1pm last Friday and saved me one. I got to the shop @ 3pm and the rest had been sold.

It truly is the best console I've seen/had for years - Quality!! Got Mario party to keep the g/f happy and paper mario (havn't played it yet as I'm one of those people who get severly addicted to things). The sports games are good and wii play passed some time.

B

Finally, after waiting on a list for a month our Marine Exchange here in Japan got them in. 17Oct07

Back