Official 'I got a Wii' thread

I got mine on June 21st, my birthday
I walked into a ghetto kmart, and they had one just sitting on the shelf rofl

hi! I have Wii since six months ago, it so cool! I didn,t find a presentation post so I introduce myself in here. I am from a central american country called Honduras, so excuse me for any gramatical mistake (my mother language is spanish). I hope we get along ;).

A bit of a late response. So, I bought a wii, but I had no TV. So I bought a TV. Funny how that works out.

Anyways i'm really happy with the setup now. My girlfriend can't get enough of Fishing Master and I've been playing a lot of Elebits and Prince of Persia... pretty cool stuff

Shayne

Actually for those of you still looking for a Wii, go to FutureShop the day before suspected release date and ask customer service if they have any... that's how I got mine before they were all sold out.

Shayne

yeah i got one of the last 5 nintendo wiis in my state. haha
funny thing is, i didn't have to wait for it. we saw an opportunity online and just ran to walmart :]

Got mine today thanks to this website. Just found this site today and used the tips given by Mercinary and others to get my Wii at a nearby (30 minute drive) GameStop. Pretty cool to find this site and lead me to my purchase the same day . . . after trying 7 solid days on my own unsuccessfully.

Thanks WiiChat.com!!!

i got my wii last sunday.

i was a retired gamer until i saw smash bros and mario kart would be online.

sounded cool.

Back