*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

Holy **** this game is freaking awesome I cant wait to play it more when I get back from my economics class!!

Woke up, headed right over to Gamestop, and bought it. Played it for a few hours and yes, it is in fact very, very good. The aiming is so precise, the graphics are incredible, the bosses are sweet, yeah, it's an all around kick ass game.

okay, to be honest i think maybe one or two of you are lying. i'm not, you know why? cuz i'm saying specific in-game details about it (not, oh the graphics are good and movement)

look in the spoilers to find out
the 2nd boss battle takes place in a falling tube
samus get's injected with phazon
one of the bounty hunters is a girl who can morph into things (like samus)
the 2 first energy tanks are not hidden
the game starts in outer space (obviously)

:yikes: :wtf: :lol: :wink: :ciappa: :mad5: :O :shocked:

I went over to Gamestop to ask if they had anymore copies left.

Employee: Nope.. You're only getting this game if you preordered it. Nice try.
Me: No worries, I'm sure Walmart has it in stock.
Employee: We'll see about that..

Went over to Walmart (which is next door), picked up my copy of MP3, went back to Gamestop.

Me: Hey look, I guess Walmart had it after all.

I turn and leave.

andrewguy said:
okay, to be honest i think maybe one or two of you are lying. i'm not, you know why? cuz i'm saying specific in-game details about it (not, oh the graphics are good and movement)

Bummer, you got me. :rolleyes:

Why would we give out any details? We don't wanna spoil the game for anyone that doesn't have it yet. There's no point in lying about this anyways.

andrewguy said:

sure like what u said wasnt on youtube already lol but yeah no hard feelings dude i see what u mean i seen people on other threads and u could tell they were lying about oh and thanks for making the new thread

i've been waiting for this game forever, and i know how good it's supposed to be, but is it maybe just a rental? i mean, its only 20 hours long, doesn't have multiplayer, maybe its not worth the fifty bucks...

I picked it up after saying I wasn't going to. And also not having the money :).

I got a $5 gift coupon from Best Buy and couldn't resist. It's a pretty awesome game so far. I just hope it gets better and doesn't keep repeating itself. There are moments where you definitely have to think. I have like, 400 kills so far and I've only played about 5-6% through. A buttload of shooting.

naisatoh said:
I went over to Gamestop to ask if they had anymore copies left.

Employee: Nope.. You're only getting this game if you preordered it. Nice try.
Me: No worries, I'm sure Walmart has it in stock.
Employee: We'll see about that..

Went over to Walmart (which is next door), picked up my copy of MP3, went back to Gamestop.

Me: Hey look, I guess Walmart had it after all.

I turn and leave.

I worked at EB and had a fellow emploee talk crap like that to some kid, I wish the kid came back and did what you did. I never treated customers like that. You should of thrown your copy of MP3 at him. lol

I always try to buy games elsewhere before going to EB/Gamestop. I went by Best Buy first but they didn't have it so I went to EB. I wasn't asked to look at the book but I was asked if I wanted to pre-order. Why should I when I can come in and buy it the first day it is out anyway?

the game is amazing.. how far is everyone? Ive been playing a total of 2:34 and im 9% finished... I dont think this game will last long, but it is very fun.

I aint lying *****~ LOL

sorry if they are too big~

prime3.jpg

prime3_2.jpg

prime3_3.jpg

lol....trying to act gangsta like......:lol:

finally got mines awhile ago.......i waited forever to get it....:lol:

Back