*Official I got Metroid Prime 3 Thread*

I bought it fresh out fedex box at gamestop, and I tell you if you don't have it get NOW!!!!!! If anything the controls are like anything you've never played before. I will never look at fpa's games the same way again. Kudos to nintendo worth the wait.

an update occurred when I started to play Metroid Prime 3

I want to know if this happened to anyone else, I got metroid prime 3 today and I was really stoked to play it. I put the disk in my Wii and at first it wouldn't read the disk. I went into the disk channel and that's when it asked me if I wanted to update my system. I went through with the update but I wanted to know if this was a freak accident or if that is supposed to happen.

It happened to me also.

This game is awesome so far. It has definantly met my expectations and then some. The graphics are something to behold.

CstylesX said:
I want to know if this happened to anyone else, I got metroid prime 3 today and I was really stoked to play it. I put the disk in my Wii and at first it wouldn't read the disk..
it happened to me too....i thought i was never gonna play it! lol

but this game is soooo sweet, i've been waiting forever for it to come out, and it just as sweet as i expected.
btw....
did anybody see how freaking awesome that was when samus pwnd metaridley?? and hyper mode is AWESOME!!

a little hint; you can get your "Enemies Killed" count up by shooting those little mine thingys.

unfortunately, i'm stuck at the part right as you get to the new planet after recieving the PED suit...i cant get the statue to move!! help plz?

naisatoh said:
I went over to Gamestop to ask if they had anymore copies left.

Employee: Nope.. You're only getting this game if you preordered it. Nice try.
Me: No worries, I'm sure Walmart has it in stock.
Employee: We'll see about that..

Went over to Walmart (which is next door), picked up my copy of MP3, went back to Gamestop.

Me: Hey look, I guess Walmart had it after all.

I turn and leave.

haha, u legend.
cant wait till 2016 when it come out in australia :crazy:

(when does it ACTUALLY come out in australia, since its one of nintendo's biggest franchises i thought that they would be smart enough to release it at around the same time in each country :mad5: )

I walked into Best Buy yesterday at 5:15 pm and there were 17 copies on the shelf. I am sure that if you preorder from gamestop/eb the copies are unopened.... I hate them putting the discs in the drawers under the counter for new games.

I only played 30 minutes so far and it is pretty and the controls are great.

I got mine yesterday, I'm on the first planet, I would of liked to go further but I had tons of things to do after work including getting the game and kept having to do stuff at home before I could play.

I picked up my copy as soon as I got off work yesterday...and could only play for 30 minutes before going to the movies with a friend. I was so impressed with everything in this game! The detail in the environment is great and the voice acting was suprisingly good. Graphics are top-notch and we are finally seeing what the Wii is capable of! Not to mention the controls!! Does anyone else feel like they are just right in the middle of that game? Speaking of detail...when you use your scan visor, you can see Samus' reflection in the visor and her eyes will follow your pointer! Very cool!

Got my copy last night, UPS is so slow, I was getting very mad waiting for them. But then it showed up and I started playing. I have been playing games for 25 years and I can only think of a couple titles that have impressed me with gameplay and innovation and MP3 is right there with them. When Doom came out it rocked the world and I really think MP3 could do the same with the control scheme, I have never played any game that is intuitive as this, everything just feels like it should and it's great. I did however watch AOTS last night and they had some idiots in the loop saying that MP3 wasn't going to change anyones mind and that it wasn't going to convince the hardcore gamers to get a Wii, personally I think these gentleman had MS tattooed on there butts and were incapable of independent thought or speech, if you are a hardcore gamer and pass this one up, you will be missing out. Ok I took a small break from the game to write this and now it's time to get back after it.

I picked up my copy at ebgames on launch, I pre-ordered MP3. And all I can say DAMN!!!! This game is what we should've got on launch day for the Wii, I mean the controls are really spot-on and graphics are really cool. This game is GREAT!!!!

Yeah, I got Metroid Prime 3 on release day from GameSpot (reserved) and it was on time in mint condition (brand new). I must say that the rich gameplay and graphics really constitute of the game.

I only don't like the fact that you have to go to a save station or Samus's ship to save.

Back