Official 'I have Brawl' Thread

SnapishMVP said:
Toronto got 45cm of snow in time for brawl's release. Only avid gamers would go out in this weather.
I knorite :\

I Got It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it. There were about 100 people here. I was about 30th in line. It felt like Wii Launch, haha.

I got it, and got it for free. My best buy was having a Melee tournament, and the Winner gets a trophy, players guide, and the game.

[SARCASM] The main reason I don't like living in Canada that much. The weather is so suprising! At least when you're in Kenya you know its going to be warm :p [/SARCASM]

Last edited:
i was like in the middle of the first line at my GS, without preordering, and i still got it. i felt like the guy on the visa commercial where everyone is swiping their cards and leaving and i had to give cash and get change and receipt etc...:lol:

just got home was like the 10th person in line at my gamestop.

Got it, playing it, loving it....well, my wife is.

We were 2nd in line at the Wal-Mart, the store had a plethora of copies. At the nearby GameStop, the line wrapped around the Brodkey's (jewelry store)...and was there for a good 30-40 minutes. Heh heh heh.

I still say DST sucks.

I've had mine for almost 7 hours now. Gotta say, I love Olimar, I completely underrated him

Aww i am pretty jealous right now :(. My parents stilll have to wake up, then we have to shovel the drive way, then we will be on our way. I think their fake asleep, just so they could torture me.

Oh thats great my dad came down and said "We still have to shovel the driveway" I said ok, i went to get my coat, and he went back to bed... So frustrating.... But their driving me in this weather, so im not mad :DD:

I picked mine up at 2:45 am last night.

I slept in..lol No pre-order or anyhting just went to my local 24 hour wallmart hoping they would have some copies. I got copy 49 out of the 64 shipped. so I guess im pretty lucky wouldn't be many left by morning I figure. Been up all night playing it since. Meijer even though 24 hours wouldn't release it untill 5pm today, stupid call if you ask me. The only other 24 hour store in the area is Kmart, they were sold out by 12:25 they said, but they only had 32 copies.
All the other stores are at 10 or 11am or whenever they open Toys-R-Us,Target,BestBuy ect. ect.

The local Gamestop and EB Games were not selling any that wernt already reserved. for my local 2 stores they said they had over 150 copies reserved.. So it seems to be selling great so far. I haven't had any problems trying to find people to play online at all! lol

The adventure mode is awsome! Been playing it straight for 4 hours.
The coin game to buy things is also a blast. oh oh and the and the collecetion of old school games "masterpieces" is also a blast.

This is bar far the longest loading Nintendo Game I've ever played "still not nearly as bad as most systems" but thats because there is so much jam packed into it!

Go Buy it now ha ha

Back