Official "I played Galaxy" thread

gamefreak4

Awesome Person
Jun 22, 2007
Wii Online Code
7837-2468-5504-9172
Alright, my family went out to eat at Outback last night and the wait was an hour long. While waiting My dad and I went to the Hollywood video/ Gamecrazy store to check out stuff. I went in and asked to play whatever was in the Wii. Well to my suprise it was the same Super Mario Galaxy demo that they have at E for all (Note: I didn't go there). It was amazingly addictive and fun. For the short half an hour playing time i got I gave it a 9/10. Graphics were great, Controlls were also great wich include shaking the wii controller back and forth to kill enemies and shoot through star cannons. The enviorments were clever and fun to run around in. I even faced the first boss, wich was also extremely fun. Walkin upside down was also great. If you don't feel like driving to Calafornia to play Galaxy, I sugest swinging by a local Gamestop to give it a try

93873554695bb0cb1a82.jpg
My Games: Wii sports, Zelda TP, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, The Bigs, Mario Strikers Charged, Madden 08
My Hardware: 4 Wii remotes, 4 Nunchucks, 4 Gamecube Controllers, 2.0Gb memory disk
My systems: Wii, Gamecube, Nintendo 64, Gameboy Advance, PSP

stok3d said:
I haven't just played Galaxy, I *have* Galaxy.

O really?

Me too.

Anyways, its nice to hear more opinions on this game.
Like I stated in the other thread, I am still buying this no matter what.

stok3d said:
I haven't just played Galaxy, I *have* Galaxy.

Correction: You have a copy of Super Mario Galaxy ;)

Completely legal copy also, I assume.

But to be on topic: I havn't played it D:
And I only have... 40 bucks to my name!
Gotta do a house-sitting job.

But that'll net me 100 bucks at most.

ButI want guitar hero!
And I'll only have money for one more game!

BWii... Medal of Honor... Galaxy!
WHICH OOOOOOOOONE?!

Trulen said:
But that'll net me 100 bucks at most.

ButI want guitar hero!
And I'll only have money for one more game!

BWii... Medal of Honor... Galaxy!
WHICH OOOOOOOOONE?!

wow thats a hard one... depends on what you like to play. personnally i will get galaxy first.

im getting galaxy and medal of honor.. cant wait for medal of honor. really pumped for that!!! Ign spoke about it in there podfast friday and love the game, they said its amazing and cotrols are better then MP3

damn i went to ebgames today, and they didn't have it, the guy looked at me like i was an idiot....not in canada:(

[sarcanism]so looks like i'm going to the us tomorrow[/sarcanism]

note-i am aware of the incorrect spelling of sarcasm...an interweb joke..

played it, loved it. 11/10

gotta go pick up Bwii tomorrow. will play it for another hour. last time got kicked off by a 6-year-old. won't let that happen again cause i know the store manager.

Back