Official "Ideas for Games" Thread

england123 said:
a football(soccer) game, and a decent boxing game...are there any coming out?
and are there any golf games coming out? tiger woods??

How hard would it be for Nint to produce a control that you strap to your ankle for footie?

What about some 4ss kickin' Ninja Moves in some beat 'em up?

an archery game would be kool......man and castlevania like that guy said before..... I LOVE CASTLEVANIA it would have to be like curse of darkness tho that game was insane mann they should make another super smash bros too!

(that was a joke to let u guys kno...)

1. Co-op game, one person drives, the other shoots and vice-versa. Think "Lucky'N'Wild" from the arcade days.

2. There has has has to be a new awesome Indiana Jones game, Wiimote for the gun, nunchuck for the whip.

3. HOCKEY!

4. A dual wiimote tank game would also kick ass.

5. Konami Track & Field, Wii style.

a gta like game would rock and you could play it gc controller like ssbb

An MMORPG would be interesting on the Wii, and a ton of fun if for example, members from this forum created their own clan and owned other clans. :D

I am a swimmer, so I want to see a swimming game. Not one, like in WiiSports, where you just swim races in a pulic pool. Something more like the game Forever Blue. I just want more information on that game, does anybody have any info.?

Riviet said:
An MMORPG would be interesting on the Wii, and a ton of fun if for example, members from this forum created their own clan and owned other clans. :D
Clan idea sounds great :) I'm hoping there will be games able to do clans and such (sort of like Socom :)) also I wanna James Pond game :D whata great fish..

i have an xbox 360 as well as a wii and i think if u could get lost planet extreme condition for wii that would be mazin and also maybe a ninja gaiden typy game

New ideas that I thought about:

-Road Rash 3D sequel on Wii: Drive with the nunchuck and hit your opponents (with wrenches or bottles or any dirty weapon) with the Wiimote.

-A Sniper Game (a la Silent Scope)

-A real life simulator (with a cool plot twist of course) where u can do anything like: Wake up in the morning, take off pajama, put normal clothing, go to the bathroom, wash your teeth, eat your breakfast then when you are going out something nasty happens (I dunno just use your imagination for this one)

-A Initial D racing game (drifting rules on the wiimote)

-A lord of the rings fps rpg (where u are inside all the action) could it be like oblivion

-oblivion itself, yep

Thats all for now

I've always wanted a "Highlander" type game... the Wii looks like the obvious platform for it...

Back