Official IGN BWii Review

They gave the first one an 8.8.

This review says it's a better game than the first one. However, they think they could have better implemented the Wii controls to make the game even better.

Question for someone who has this game: When your controlling individual soldiers, is shooting done by aiming the wii remote? or is it just by locking on targets using a button? I read the review and wasnt able to descern this.

In other words does it work like a third person shooter, or more like GTA san andreas for example?

This one looks like a definate pick up, from the review the online mode looks good. I've never played the original so I won't have an issue if this game is a little similar to it. Pity the controls weren't handled a little better.

I think an 8.0 is a good score. It matches the game good. It could have used an 8.5 to make it perfect. I've never played the first, but the sequel must be better.

I bet IGN gave it a lower score becuase they didn't do anything crazily different. I prefer Gamespot over IGN anyday though.

its locking on and shooting unfortunately, would have been better to have manual aim imo.

Back