Official Launch Campout List

because i wont be able to get it until 9:30am! ZOMG! lol, when I take my sister to school, we'll probably drive and get it, and since she paid for it, I am just gonna set it up, make a mii and then sleep or something. Alas, to bad yr11 school finishes so early...

why not go to sleep early the night before then play once you have the system. **** im gonna be up all night and im still gonna play untill the sun goes down.

your not puttting in enough effort here

jk.

My friend and I are going together. Probably only going to bring some lawn chairs and some blankets. Possibly a book or two. I can't speak for my friend, but I'm a very patient person. I'd be content just watching the city (good view in front of my Target) for a few hours.

Ok well im camping at a Meijer (most states dont have meijers.. but its big around here) anyway, they are doing a midnight release. I called and they said they wont be allowing anyone to bring chairs into the store... its a 24 hour store so i plan on being there from midnight to midnight. What should i bring if i cant bring a chair to sit on?

Here is my list of crap to bring.
1.Nintendo DS
2. My monies
3. Friend to bring my Jimmy Johns
4. Little brother to come and fill in for me while i work for 5 hours.
5. Bawls

and for 6, something to sit on... let me know what you think i should bring.

I'm going to sit and stare and then when I get my Wii hand it over to my parents, because they are paying and I can't have it until Christmas HOORAY! But, I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do, I'm going to a Wal-mart that's doing a midnight launch

1. lawn chair
2. blanket
3. friend who isn't buying a wii
4. food
5. ds
6. ipod

my plan is camping outside circuit city and im bringing a friend who isn't buying so there is the ability to go to the bathroom and have company then once we get it were going back to my house to play for the next day

...Money. I so wanna' camp out, but I can't, since I pre-ordered. Well, I can, but it'd have no point.

Wait!... I should find a friend who wants a Wii and camp out with them!

Last edited:
Messykitty414 said:
Yes I did say tazer you never know what kind of crazy you could be dealing with

has there been lots of cases where consoles were robbed from people?

tuned said:
These incidents weren't in Canada... were they?
I don't know much about specifics, and I've never met anyone from Canada so I'm not really sure what's going on there

so walmart puts chairs out for people? thats the deal? im thinking of getting there about 3pm also.

Back