Official Mario Strikers Charged General Discussion

madbeanman said:
Well in fairness Samus its a step in the right direction. they did have their console out well before the wii. Think of online SSB or Metroid possibly. wii will get these titles online eventually.

Yh but that's exactly my point, by the time we get SSBB and MP3, 360 owners will be getting even better games.

SamuS said:
Yh but that's exactly my point, by the time we get SSBB and MP3, 360 owners will be getting even better games.

In your opinion

seeing as it's released this week, does anyone know if shops are opening early for it, like for other big game or console releases at midnight? Or are the 24hr supermarkets gonna be selling it from 00;00?

Six months is too much to wait for wii online, don't want to have to wait another 8 or 9 hours on friday!!!

lee.jarratt said:
In your opinion

Well, OK.
Lets take it that I AM the only one who thinks this. It's only my 'opinion.'

Suppose I were to ask you
"Do you think the Wii will have a better selection of games out in a years time, or worse?"

Of course you would say yes, it would be stupid to say no.

As a consoles library increase it's inevitable that the quality of the games on offer will increase.

But you refuse to apply the same basic principle to the 360?

That's called fanboyism. It's childish.

SamuS said:
Well, OK.
Lets take it that I AM the only one who thinks this. It's only my 'opinion.'

Suppose I were to ask you
"Do you think the Wii will have a better selection of games out in a years time, or worse?"

Of course you would say yes, it would be stupid to say no.

As a consoles library increase it's inevitable that the quality of the games on offer will increase.

But you refuse to apply the same basic principle to the 360?

That's called fanboyism. It's childish.

I like the 360, i didnt say i dont like it, besides this is a wii site, what do you expect?
Plus this is a strikers charged thread, so lets stay on topic shall we :)

lee.jarratt said:
I like the 360, i didnt say i dont like it, besides this is a wii site, what do you expect?
Plus this is a strikers charged thread, so lets stay on topic shall we :)

Fair enough. Ummmmmm.....Does anyone know if it's being released anywhere except the UK on the 25th? (Australia for instance) I ask because playing people abroad could add a cool country rivalry to the game. We could hold inter-continental tourneys just like the world cup. :idea: :D

SamuS said:
Fair enough. Ummmmmm.....Does anyone know if it's being released anywhere except the UK on the 25th? (Australia for instance) I ask because playing people abroad could add a cool country rivalry to the game. We could hold inter-continental tourneys just like the world cup. :idea: :D

i thought some time in June (5th?) dont remember too well, jjust remember thinking the australia date was the US date and thinking europe/australia release dates were close

tbh it isn't getting hyped at all...theres been one advert and thats about it...the only other hype is people talking about it, which is a good thing surely.

Long as its ot hyped to Halo status I wont mind..

Back