Official Mario Strikers Charged General Discussion

Hey Guys i was wondering how you play 2 player on Mario Strikers as i dont no how to add a control... any help ?

Also can you play 2 players online(wifi)

Thanks.

My Friend Code

Hey guys,

This is my first post. Looking for an online game of Strikers.

My friend code is 287864041145

I have added all the friend codes I can see on this thread so if you could all add me we can pehaps have a game or two!

Cheers

Tomorrow is a big day, I will have my MSC!!! :D
I'm dyeing from excitement :\
I can't wait to have this game on my hands :)
When I have it, I will add every single of you, and I'll play with all of you :D

Toddie said:
Hey Guys i was wondering how you play 2 player on Mario Strikers as i dont no how to add a control... any help ?

Also can you play 2 players online(wifi)

Thanks.

Yes you can add a player to play with a friend against someone from your friends roster online however the player must be in the same room as you. The option says you + guest. It's pretty straightforward on screen info.

demonflair said:
Tomorrow is a big day, I will have my MSC!!! :D
I'm dyeing from excitement :\
I can't wait to have this game on my hands :)
When I have it, I will add every single of you, and I'll play with all of you :D

WOOT! You won't regret it :)

Who cares? Your still going to get it! I will have to add you so I can whoop your ass!

lee.jarratt said:
Who cares? Your still going to get it! I will have to add you so I can whoop your ass!

You can add my Wii Code too :D

And for sure I'll have a match with you Lee :]
Man I can't wait for this game... Monday... knock, knock... :lol:

demonflair said:
You can add my Wii Code too :D

And for sure I'll have a match with you Lee :]
Man I can't wait for this game... Monday... knock, knock... :lol:

Will add you soon, don't forget to add me:ciappa:
lee

Hey guys,

im just in love with mario strikers charged ( making some money for it as we speak ;) ) but one question is popping in my mind:

Ive been watching a lot of youtube movies from strikers charged to get a feeling how this game plays.

Im hoping its like smashbrosh. A little repetitive but the crazy nintendo action lets you sit on the edge of the couch bursting in laughs almost every second. ( slightly exaggerated )

But is this true? I'm planning on buying this but I have seen some people say that online sucks and is the same as computer and that the game gets boring after a few hours because youre doing the same thing over and over.

How much difference do different side-kicks and team-captains bring?

Just a few questions or things I was wondering ;)

Back