Official Mario Strikers site Open

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://mariostrikers.nintendo.co.uk/ its for the UK game but same stuff for the US.. gonintendo.com said it was open and i checked it out.. Looks awsome. If you explore the site and read about the ball/features. it sounds like a lot of fun and it has online play!

This game is looking to be great. Nice find Wiitime. Does anyone know of a official US release date yet?

Guinness said:
This game is looking to be great. Nice find Wiitime. Does anyone know of a official US release date yet?

Thanks. Your right, it is looking awsome. There hasent been an official release date but rumor has it July-Augest.... I heard that today, gamestop was taking reservations for this game
on ebgames they have the release date for july 2nd.. but thats and estimated release date....but i think it will come out in the summer

Last edited:
Wiitime said:
Thanks. Your right, it is looking awsome. There hasent been an official release date but rumor has it July-Augest.... I heard that today, gamestop was taking reservations for this game

I'll be preordering mine soon then. The online mode should be awesome, I didn't know there were this many selectable characters, 12 captains and 8 sidekicks, thats 20 players right there. This should give the game a lot of depth. My only complaint right now is it looks the only goalie is Kritter (from Donkey Kong Country). Cool character but I think Donkey Kong or Bowser would make good goalies too. Really it would be nice to choose any character for a goalie, for added variety.

Guinness said:
I'll be preordering mine soon then. The online mode should be awesome, I didn't know there were this many selectable characters, 12 captains and 8 sidekicks, thats 20 players right there. This should give the game a lot of depth. My only complaint right now is it looks the only goalie is Kritter (from Donkey Kong Country). Cool character but I think Donkey Kong or Bowser would make good goalies too. Really it would be nice to choose any character for a goalie, for added variety.

true about the goalie... i hope the online is good. maybe in the future they will come out with a solid headset.....I will probaly preorder it or just get it the day it comes out..

Wiitime said:
true about the goalie... i hope the online is good. maybe in the future they will come out with a solid headset.....I will probably preorder it or just get it the day it comes out..

I hope the preorder has some kinda gift, a Mario Strikers jersey would be kick ass, or even some type of of official Strikers mini ball.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get one either. In the UK it's coming out on the 25th of May so not too long to wait. Shame about there not being a global online play though. Oh well I'll still have fun.

I've been waiting for this game for ages, and I don't think I can wait much longer. It's certainly in my top 5 most wanted Wii games, perhaps top 3.

This game looks pretty awesome. Wasnt really looking forward to it that much before but I hope it'll hold me over until Brawl comes out.

looks sweet, only 10 maps it looks like though :eek:

(cool music as well imo :lol: )

Back