Official Mario Strikers Us Friends Code Exchange

do u guys really wanna play each other that bad? All i do is ranked. Doesn't require friend codes.

rx7lover04 said:
do u guys really wanna play each other that bad? All i do is ranked. Doesn't require friend codes.

'scuse me but I like playing 1 round matches WHICH YOU CAN SET UP WITH FCs!!!

Feel free to add me. I am going to add as many people in my friends list from here that I can...

Mario SC - 244919 846954

I have added everyone in the first page so if you posted your code on the first page then please add me because I have you already. My fc is in my sign but here it is too: 094595-995482.

got the game last nite. code is in my sig. gotta work at 3 - 10 so wont be playing till later tonite

On topic:

I may look at renting the game in the weeks to follow. Don't have the money right now to purchase it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could someone post all the FCs on the OP? I know in the future, there will be pages and pages to look through and trying to figure who you already put in and those you missed and those just talking. Possibly have one list that requires PMs and another that doesn't?

253509 863996

PM me if you add me and I'll add you.

ok be on standby i just got the game all of 20 min ago from best buy. im going to brush up on gameplay with my bf and when im finished, ill come back to my computer with my code so we can all play online together.

COLDshiver said:
Could someone post all the FCs on the OP? I know in the future, there will be pages and pages to look through and trying to figure who you already put in and those you missed and those just talking. Possibly have one list that requires PMs and another that doesn't?

ill start as soon as i get a chance to do so. ill make a master code list for this forum.

ill do it before this just gets WAYYYYY too big. just post them here for now and ill take care of it momenterally

uk and usa

Its A Shame That Us In Uk
Can Not Play Anyone In The Usa On Marrio Strikers

Nintendo Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

Back