***Official Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 Friend Requests***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renz, how in hell are you number 1 on the rankings?! How much have you been playing the game haha. That's awesome though, wiiforum represent :yesnod:

ThrillSeeker said:
Renz, how in hell are you number 1 on the rankings?! How much have you been playing the game haha. That's awesome though, wiiforum represent :yesnod:

i got it as soon as it came out on wenesday. started at noon pacific time and played for 7 hours. Most people play CTF Sewer cause thats the easiest way to rack up kills + get some points when you get the flag. Map is small so you'll be seeing someone every 10 seconds.

Haha, damn I didn't realize there was already a thread for this.

tank = BulletTooth = tripm4chin3

I'm playing right now! (Friday 16th 15:34 am Eastern time)

Last edited:
sorry to double post, but can you add tags to your name or do you have to make a whole new persona. WiiChat team anyone?

no forming of clans on this board.
but id be interested.
i been playing moh for years and this one is funfunfun

tank said:
sorry to double post, but can you add tags to your name or do you have to make a whole new persona. WiiChat team anyone?

I'm not sure if you have to delete your persona and create a new one, or just make a whole new account. I seriously don't get why they don't allow multiple personas. Why have the persona under the account umbrella if you can't have multiple personas?

sorry I gave my wrong persona

here's the correct one:

diaoman = AoW Diaoman = (xfire) theon

EA Nation name : DaCanadianAce
In-game name : Da Canadian

I don't know hwich one you need...

By in game I mean the persona files or whatever after you sign up/log on

EDIT: OMG!!!! Diamon I played with you I think last night or this morining, we were in the village...I was pwnin with my STG4 thinga-majig

tank said:
Random question.... What do the little symbols at the lobby mean. how do you tell if a game is ranked or not?

MOHH2 ranked games

Supposedly an EA means it's ranked. However, that's all I've played in, and my kill/death isn't changing at all since Wednesday.

You can also filter for certain types of games. In the lobby screen, press plus and minus till you get to the filter tab, then search for only ranked games.

Mine has been updating when I actually play ranked....I played a few unranked and went like 20-3. Too bad it wasn't ranked

Default said:
EA Nation name : DaCanadianAce
In-game name : Da Canadian

I don't know hwich one you need...

By in game I mean the persona files or whatever after you sign up/log on

EDIT: OMG!!!! Diamon I played with you I think last night or this morining, we were in the village...I was pwnin with my STG4 thinga-majig

and I was pwning redneck-style w/ my shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back