Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

ye, i didn't go to the first bomb first though, becuase i couldnt find it.

u need the first part of the bomb that looks like a spike.....it should be close to where u got the message say get the bomb parts

im so HAPPY! today....read spoiler if u want to know why.
i just got all energy tanks and found all energy cells. Also, i got collect all items from planets Bryyo, Esylia, Norian, and the Vahalla......the only planet im missing now is the pirate homeworld. YEAH!!!!

92% into the game already

87% rooms visited
and i havent fought the boss on the pirate homeworld yet.
:lol:

any Metroid Prime 3 users add me lots to unlock with friend vouchers!!!
name:2tekk4u
number:7889-6381-7474-4103
pm me to let me know to add you

wario2ooo said:
im so HAPPY! today....read spoiler if u want to know why.
i just got all energy tanks and found all energy cells. Also, i got collect all items from planets Bryyo, Esylia, Norian, and the Vahalla......the only planet im missing now is the pirate homeworld. YEAH!!!!

92% into the game already

87% rooms visited
and i havent fought the boss on the pirate homeworld yet.
:lol:

same here!

johnny_rocket2210 said:
Take out all the orbs first with your regular weapon. Dont forget the one on his back. When theyre all taken out switch to hyper mode and finish him off.
wazza

actually there are 2 that I need 1 is on the vallhalla
01A-DOC the other is in skytown 075-MEC. Ive gona back to both places and looked everywhere. But there are no little white dots indicating that Ive missed anything.

I know this isnt the the tread to ask but since it's kinda metroid related and I need help, were can you get a deal too trade in two games and get a new one? Is it EB games?

Trading Call of Duty 3 and Excite Truck for Metroid.

johnny_rocket2210 said:
actually there are 2 that I need 1 is on the vallhalla
01A-DOC the other is in skytown 075-MEC. Ive gona back to both places and looked everywhere. But there are no little white dots indicating that Ive missed anything.
Well then if there are no white dots then they're not there. Unless you havn't done the satalite thing yet.

Fire Flower said:
I know this isnt the the tread to ask but since it's kinda metroid related and I need help, were can you get a deal too trade in two games and get a new one? Is it EB games?

Trading Call of Duty 3 and Excite Truck for Metroid.
EB Games or Gamestop. I dont know if it's still going on though. It might, not sure.

Back