Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Well darn...

What is the room called? Then I'll know if I've ever been there

It's called Hidden Court on Bryyo.

Edit: It only took six months and MP3 to get me to 100 posts...heh

Last edited:
Hidden Court... hmm...

The room I was thinking of had court in its name, but I'm not sure if it was hidden court. The room I am thinking of (with the grapple points) has a giant robot, 2 indentations in the wall (to jump into) high on the far wall and the room next to it is hillside something.

If its not that room then I can't help you... :/

I'm pretty sure you can't get to it without the ice missles, so you may not have made it there yet, but thanks for your help. Anyone else?

Sigh... OK I got it. Nevermind.

Last edited:
ok im stuck, im at bryyo in the gel refinery site. i have no idea how to get to that check point. i need a gun that can break the ice!! where do i find it or what do i do to destroy the eastern signature? thanx in advance

Ok I need some help here, I had another forum but didnt seem to get the answer so I am going to try here. I have just finished the bridge fight which happens about an hour itnto the game. I called my plane thing and saved the game and left. I then went to the generator. The door closed and locked. I tried to jump from the circular platform to the switch, but there is a blue lazer fence type thing blocking it. Can someone please hlep and tell me if it was there for them too?

^There is no 'switch.' First you jump across and scan the icon, and then you go back to the door you came in and turn left (facing the room) and scan the computer.

how can I scan it if I cant get on that platform. There is a blue lazer fence blocking it?

Look at were the yellow cord is going into the mountain from the right hand of the robot.There is a big rock there that doesnt scan but you can shoot it with a charge burst and break it.Shoot the rock and jump in the hole.There you can shoot the cord were it goes into the mountain and release the Robot.After you do this teh Robot pisck up a large battery and places it in a hole above him.

na34 said:
how can I scan it if I cant get on that platform. There is a blue lazer fence blocking it?

It goes down after you scan something, or I think after you kill all the flying thingys.

I finally did it. Thanks a lot for your help for some reason it worked this time.

Last edited:
Okay this is really bothering me guys I don't know how far anyone else is but I'm looking for the upgrade that I can get through the orange doors and melt the ice. Anyone gotten that far yet.

IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS

^yea. i'm there.

i'm stuck right after there. how do i do spoiler warnings so that i won't spoil your guys' fun. :)

anyway. have you uncorrupted the auron?

Last edited:
Back