Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

K so im stuck at Bryyo I cant get to the side where the ship is so that I can link satallites to get the information...

I'm stuck too. I've reached a place with a huge wall and a jammer. I disable the jammer and then scan the wall with my command visor but it says my ship needs an upgrade to land here or something like that...

@mario ownz: About Rundas, I'm not sure, but I know he can shoot ice beams so maybe you can use that as a lead-off on how to beat him. Usually, you can't just shoot a boss, you have to look for a weak spot on or around him.

Also try grappling something...

FoxRox said:
The only response I can give to that question is "Uh, play the game." lol. you ask a general question and you get a general answer. The whole point of that stage is to activate the generators.

Yea Thanks but I mean I Can Seem to activeate them.

you scan the thing at the far end of the generator room and then go back and interact with the screen near the entrance door on the left side. Generator C is different where the interaction near the door leads to a morphball tube.

jesse1596 said:
you scan the thing at the far end of the generator room and then go back and interact with the screen near the entrance door on the left side. Generator C is different where the interaction near the door leads to a morphball tube.

Another tip with the morph ball tube (blue neon), drop a grenade to jump up, and also, jump into sockets to activate the ledges. And just to avoid an hour -- to activate the generator, get to the other side of the room, pull the lever and go back across to scan your hand, the generator will activate.

Alright I am stuck at Bryyo. I just got the first satilite online. I go threw the door and then i see the fire waterfalls. It says it can be frozen. I have seen videos in which this is done with the cold gun. Where do I get this gun upgrade so I can continue?

Alright guys... Im getting majorly pissed..... Im in sky town, and im to the part where you have to jump up the platforms and then grapple but there are those huge metal things in the way to grapple to the next point.... I seriously cant figure it out... also, there is a tunnel going up that you can get in with the morph ball when you first walk out the door and the platforms are in front of you.... I cant figure that out either... Im frustrated.

na34: I am just ahead of you.

You need to fly to another place (you have two objectives, so go do the other one) where apparently you get the ice beam. HOWEVER, I ran into a dead end. I came to a place where you have to deactivate a jammer (which I did) so that you can scan a wall with your command visor (which I did) and apparently something happens. But when I scan it it says something about needing a ship upgrade for it to land there.

Tell me how to do it if you get past that part.

Help! I'm in Bryyo and I have activated the satellite uplink. Now I'm supposed to destroy the Eastern and Western Energy Signatures. I've found the Eastern Energy Sig, but I can't destroy it. What do I do? It's driving me bonkers!!!!!!

Back