Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

chach said:
lol help me and tell me how you activated the link in the first place!!!!

OK, right when you get off the ship and you walk in the cave thingy, shoot the yellow crystals that are hanging out the walls. Once you do that you have to jump on the boxes and morph into the ball. roll in to the lil room with the window that shows the satellite and the big wall and pull the handl and turn it. lol my directions suck

Can anyone tell me how to destroy the eastern and western energy signatures, please!?!?!?

Its the little green mushroom under the users avatar and info, you click when it is earned someone helps you out. As you get rep points your green bar above the avatar grows. You are still on your first block.

Yeah, ok. well, thanks I guess lol

now hurry up so you can figure out how to destroy these darn energy signatures !!!!

sithmagician said:
still not getting help... Im gonna open my own thread pretty soon

That's an easy way to get suspended, don't do it... Im sure some of the west coasters will be coming on soon and youll get help. Just be patient I waited all day for help I just got now..

genesee said:
Yeah, ok. well, thanks I guess lol

now hurry up so you can figure out how to destroy these darn energy signatures !!!!

haha sorry can't play right now watching college football. :crazy:

chach said:
haha sorry can't play right now watching college football. :crazy:

I've been stuck for like 2 hours and it's driving me crazy. I think I'm gonna put it down and play Strikers...but i'm tired of people quitting on that as well...lol

Back