Official new Wii Channels Discussion

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
What wii channels would u like to see incorporated in the future, explain why and how we would use it.

A channel for playing against other Wii owners online. The Wii is desperately hurting for online play.

David328ci said:
A channel for playing against other Wii owners online. The Wii is desperately hurting for online play.

Why have a whole channel for that when you can just buy a game with online play? And the Wii is not hurting for online play, there ARE future releases (generally soon) that will have online play.

A new channel - well I think Nintendo is working on some sort of new Mii Channel were you can compare and chat w/ other players. Sounds c00l.

I would like to have an instant messaging system with Wii owners instead of waiting forever with Messages.
I would also like to see a Film, Music and Art Channel.

The Everybody Votes Channel was a joke and I think even the name wasn't really that great.
Wii All Vote would've been better. But that's not the case. It's just kind of useless anyway.

Everybody votes wasnt bad, its pretty good. and "Wii all vote"? thats terrible. the pun would begin to get so annoying you would hate seeing it on the screen.

I would like to see a demo channel, film trailer channel, instant messaging channel and a music channel.

simmorya said:
I really want a Demo channel BAD!!!! and support for USB flash drives & external HDDs.

Yeah a demo channel would be pretty cool. It would save me time looking through trailers and reviews :)

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
wii lottery channel.

if your friend code is the winner.... 4000 wii points

Hehe, cool idea but it'd be really hard to win...hey like the real lottery, yeah I'm all for this!

LOL

Trailer Channel? - Just go on the Internet channel and Youtube it lol
Demo - Good Idea
Music channel - I think if you hook your MP3 up to it you should be able to play tracks off it through a Music Channel [Most MP3's link up using USB]

Back