Official - NO Star Wars for the Wii

uncleclives said:
Force Unleashed was officially announced today - and it's coming to the 360, PS3, PSP and Nintendo DS only!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

What is Lucasarts thinking they have the perfect platform with the Wii for lightsaber and force moves - ah well live in hope that one day something will be produced...

Your a fool to belive crap like that LOOK AT MY SIG! DONT TRUST ANY SITE EXCEPT: nintendo.com, gamestop.com, IGN.com.

On the Gamestop site it only mentions Next Gen as PS3 and Xbox 360

Last edited:
Where do you think I quoted my information from, it says negt gen platforms, it doesn't specifically mention the wii ps3 or 360. So it may or it may not. All we know is Next Generation Platforms, and correct me if I'm wrong, the Wii is a next gen platform.

Yeah we can't be sure it won't come to the Wii, it's probably coming out for all next-gen systems (even though at this point it's current gen). I don't think Lucasarts would waste this chance. I mean a Star Wars game was one of the first things I thought of when the Wiimote was announced. I would love to try out a lightsaber battle on the Wii.

The Star Wars franchise needs to just end, it's getting quite repetitive and boring going through the same episodes through different points of views on characters. The Wii may not have Star Wars on their console, but they will have No More Heroes, in which you do possess something quite similar to a light saber.

Ok you know what? that game may not be heading to the Wii but that doesn't mean there won't be a Star Wars game for the Wii..I myself have seen the unnamed games and there's 2 that say "LucasArts Project" so there you have it

Axtlar said:
Ok you know what? that game may not be heading to the Wii but that doesn't mean there won't be a Star Wars game for the Wii..I myself have seen the unnamed games and there's 2 that say "LucasArts Project" so there you have it

The titles may be an Indiana Jones game, as well as Thrillville.

Its whatever...like the guy a couple of posts above me said the Star Wars games are kinda the same each time they come out. Although this one did look pretty sweet. Plus I think we should really just wait a few more months and see what happens. I would really like it to come out for the Wii but if it doesn't then theres nothing I can do about it. Its a dumb decision on their part if its true. I just walked into eBay games over at Southpointe Mall and the guy there told me that the demand for the PS3 is not even close to the demand for the Wii. He said, "half our customers come in here asking about something Wii related wether it be games, the system, or the accessories. And we only get 3 of em every so often and as soon as they come in they get sold." So obviously anyone who really wants a good chance at selling their game to a mass market will definitely tap into the Wii.

Back