Official NoA Discussion *REFRESH 9am New York - 2pm UK*

They said it's a launch title... didnt you read Reggie making it so important... Wii points are basically the equivelence of cash. You pay for points, then use points to buy older games and stuff. Finally... who cares if it's after the ps3, I guess that new york times guy was right huh!

Guys you're fools. Sure I'm a tad disappointed it's not coming out in October but it's coming out WAY before PS3. PS3 comes out in March.

maxkhoward said:
Guys you're fools. Sure I'm a tad disappointed it's not coming out in October but it's coming out WAY before PS3. PS3 comes out in March.

The PS3 has only been delayed til March in PAL regions.

Does anyone know whether you'll be able to buy points with credit/debit cards? Wii Point cards might be hard to find.

SolidusRaccoon said:
Wait, they say first party games will be $49.99 or under, but Twilight Princess is listed as $59.99 at some places. You can't get more first party than Zelda.
its 49.99. trust me. i paid my copy off about 4 months ago lol. when i asked to pay it off they were like "ok" untill they saw the other **** i had paid off as well lol. so far my account at gamecrazy has $234 in preordered games (xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii games) and tomarow its gonna be jumped up $250:ciappa:

EDIT: i didnt see anywhere but what about USB HDDs? can we use those?

Last edited:
Everything is well, exept I wanted a black Wii. any news on when the other colors will come out?

good news but they should of had two controllers but cant complian

I have a few questions,
1) Can we play online with the Wii? Is it free?
2) How much would wii points cost? expensive?
3) Can you play anyone online or do you have to have a code(.i heard that somewhere)
4) on the wii site, it has all of the games, why isnt smash brothers brawl there? i thought they were making it?

Thanks

Last edited:
OMFG NO BLACK? just so a year later they come out with black and your stuck with a color you dont want while new comers by the color you envy?

Back