Official Photo Album

ORLY.png

Congrats, Rach. Best luck to your family.

Thanks guys =]

Finally had my first hold just now, obiviously he cried. As do all children under 5 years of age in my family whenever they come near me.

surfinrach90 said:
Thanks guys =]

Finally had my first hold just now, obiviously he cried. As do all children under 5 years of age in my family whenever they come near me.

Congrats. New life is amazing. Don't sweat the crying - there are so many dynamics at work with a baby, you never know.

Though, you might want to stop telling the 4-5 year olds you're the Boogie Man, maybe they'll stop getting upset (I prefer to say the Boogie Man is in the closet, but he only eats *mean* children...)

:lol:

:lol: !

I'm not sure why they don't like me, it's mainly two of my nephews. When I went away with them late last year I resulted in bribing the eldest (one and a half years old) with chocolate so he'd come near me. He soon figured it out and ran away as soon as he got what he wanted though..

I'm okay with them though. Had my first nephew when I was 7 or 8, and I've had two brothers and two nephews to look after since then and I've always helped take care of them.

I remember with my first nephew and my brothers I couldn't wait for them to learn to say my name, soon as they did.. -_- hell. It's still exciting waiting for them to say it though =]

[DT] said:
OK, found it:

8d1c666e.jpg

Yes, T mugs as in D.T. :D

Dude thats one wicked mug. How is that drop of beer? I might have to look around see if we have it in Oz.

Frogger said:
Am I the only one who doesn't have the tacky stickers? xD

Err no actually! They look hideous!
P1060039.jpg

Last edited:
Deanis said:
Dude thats one wicked mug. How is that drop of beer? I might have to look around see if we have it in Oz.

It's amazing, one of my favorites from the fine folks at Guinness. It's an Irish red, nice and rich, full finish, slightly bitter.

Holy Shite, check out this tidbit from Wiki:

Kilkenny Cream Ale is a similar beer to Smithwick's Draught, however it has a cream head similar to Guinness and has a stronger taste (more bitter than Smithwicks). The 'Kilkenny' name was originally used during the '80's and '90's to market a stronger version of Smithwick's for the European and Canadian market due to difficulty in pronunciation of the word Smithwicks; but it now refers to a similar yet distinctly different beer.

I guess that WAS a good beer pic to follow up yours :lol: Now I *have* to track some Kilkenny down (maybe at our local pub - we have a GREAT one here in St. Augustine).

Its fantastic. If poured right gives a beautiful head, thats almost milk-like in texture, and really makes you want to finish it to the very last drop.
Its a LOT lighter than a full-on Guiness, but certainly not as easy to drink as say a Bud Light/Extra Dry (for us Aussies). The taste is a touch more coffee-like than most, and is certainly an acquired taste, but is very easy to drink and looks great when poured. You can see the deep brown layers seperate and create a smooth brown beeer and that thick head. Definately do not drink it straght from the can, you have to pour and let it settle in a mug....
Wow...where the beer thread? :p

Deanis said:
Its fantastic. If poured right gives a beautiful head, thats almost milk-like in texture, and really makes you want to finish it to the very last drop.
Its a LOT lighter than a full-on Guiness, but certainly not as easy to drink as say a Bud Light/Extra Dry (for us Aussies). The taste is a touch more coffee-like than most, and is certainly an acquired taste, but is very easy to drink and looks great when poured. You can see the deep brown layers seperate and create a smooth brown beeer and that thick head. Definately do not drink it straght from the can, you have to pour and let it settle in a mug....
Wow...where the beer thread? :p
...Several parts of this post made me think of penises and/or oral sex. As if I don't enough.

Tomassssss - Not recently. Here is one.

OMFG, ARABS.
n2d0k8.jpg

Anthony - Hahahah...but it was so obvious. D: D:

Lmao you're right but still. Takes a sick mind to decipher that into the context you see it. Welcome to the club.:thumbsup:

Back