OFFICIAL Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Friend Codes!

Pheonix

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2011
Silver Creek Washington
Does anyone still happen to play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness or Sky? If so here is the new and recent place hopefully to where players from all over the world can add new friends or find old ones.

Hi, I play Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Sky, I would like to find my first friends on the games. I have my Friend Code and team name listed below. Wonder if anyone still plays.

Pokemon Explorers of Sky is the only Friend Code I have I forgot to get a friend code on time.

Team name is Legend
And friend code is 2108-2602-5240

Thanks for viewing this page, ttyl.

is this thread still open? cuz i started playing pkmn explorers of sky and i could use some buddies :)

Yeah, this thread is still open. :p

Ok, I have your Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS added on my sticky notes to my laptop so I won't forget. Mine is still the same as above for Explorers of Sky.

Last edited:
Can't be assed to grab my FC at the moment, but if anyone needs rescuing, Team Messiah is ready for the job. Be it those crazy-difficult isles or anywhere, I can manage any rescue with my EoD team. :thumbsup: Could also give you a beastly team mate (lv. 100 Darkrai with multiple ranged moves & Time Tripper) to aid your success rate if you're in a more difficult area.

My Blue team is also pretty good.

Last edited:
hmm, your friend code is also incorrect, i double checked and its the same that i wrote, i guess pokemon explorers of sky doesnt support usa friend codes and only europe ones, i have a european rom :S damn nintendo

Back