Official Q & A Thread

Strype McClaine said:
I would like an idea or two of some builds for Weaville, Garados, and gallade, if anyone would like to spare a thought or two. I hate to say I am not far enough in Emerald to use any of the move tutors really, so I would like to avoid them
movesets

Weavile @ focus sash
ice-punch
night-slash
aerial-ace
swords dance (wiped out my whole team! :yikes:)

Gyrados @ leftovers/focus sash
Earthquake
ice-fang
dragon-dance
waterfall

Gallade @ focus sash
Leaf-Blade
Psycho-Cut
Close Combat
Swords-Dance

PokeChamp said:
movesets

Weavile @ focus sash
ice-punch
night-slash
aerial-ace
swords dance (wiped out my whole team! :yikes:)

Gyrados @ leftovers/focus sash
Earthquake
ice-fang
dragon-dance
waterfall

Gallade @ focus sash
Leaf-Blade
Psycho-Cut
Close Combat
Swords-Dance
actually i dont like swords dance on it becuz it wont have enoguh time to attack

i suggest u put brick break on it

AA is a good idea, but kinda a lowish power, and I was wondering about havening swords dance on it, or just running four moves.

um swords dance will work if ur playng a single battle but in doubles it would be useless

but i suggest u take out AA and put in ice shard

garchomp@focus sash/life orb

dragon claw/outrage
EQ
giga impact
poison jab/shadow claw

salamence@focus sash

dragon dance
dragon claw
EQ
thunder fang

not so sure about hitmonlee

Last edited:
danny7147551 said:
garchomp@focus sash/life orb

dragon claw/outrage
EQ
giga impact
poison jab/shadow claw

salamence@focus sash

dragon dance
dragon claw
EQ
thunder fang

not so sure about hitmonlee

cool thanks

danny7147551 said:
um swords dance will work if ur playng a single battle but in doubles it would be useless

but i suggest u take out AA and put in ice shard
it already has ice punch, and swords dance only works in singles... but is PERFECT in singles...

mm okay how about if something faster than a weavile comes out what r u guna do....................................
thats ryt ice shard:yesnod:

danny7147551 said:
mm okay how about if something faster than a weavile comes out what r u guna do....................................
then replace ice-punch with ice shard...

The question you gotta ask your self, is 35 base power worth the First Strike move. Since both are stab, that is kind of out of the equation.

Strype McClaine said:
The question you gotta ask your self, is 35 base power worth the First Strike move. Since both are stab, that is kind of out of the equation.
well okay

say u ev trained in att and spp

and ur nature is like naughty

then ur battling and u see someone faster than u but its weak against phisical attacks. but since its faster than you you wont be able to hit it. But now if you had ice shard you would be able to hit it and oyu might potentialy kill it

danny7147551 said:

ice shard wont KO that pokemon like aeroductyl, jolteon, alakazam, weavile's are ment to KO's and wickedly fast ._.

ice shard has 40 base power + stab, thats not really good for a move ._.

Last edited:
Back