Official Q & A Thread

I'd raise both, but thats just what i do, i ev two of one type in different combonations then i toss or set aside the one i do not like.

Can we stay somewhat on topic?

I have a few pokes I plan on building but can I get a few unique ideas. I am wrapping up my Persian, which I believe will be an interesting ace to play around with. I actually have all the faith in the world in its move list, and just looks fun to play....I don't care who you are, a base speed of 115, ain't shabby.

Strype McClaine said:
Can we stay somewhat on topic?

I have a few pokes I plan on building but can I get a few unique ideas. I am wrapping up my Persian, which I believe will be an interesting ace to play around with. I actually have all the faith in the world in its move list, and just looks fun to play....I don't care who you are, a base speed of 115, ain't shabby.
Ambipom>Persian imo, but of course I assume your trying to stay unique! You also can't overlook it's Technician ability :yesnod:

WuddlePook said:
Ambipom>Persian imo, but of course I assume your trying to stay unique! You also can't overlook it's Technician ability :yesnod:
Over all, Yes Persian is lesser than ambipom, however, I'm taking two of the best builds of persian, combining the two, and making a meowth (for the baby tournament on pbr) that I can be proud of. Their are quite a few awesome egg moves that Persian gets thats ambipom dosent.

henrry2 said:
i have Q for ya all what is D + X = ????

Since no other statements are made, the only correct solution is D + X = X + D and it can no further be solved.

Strype said:
Please ignore this, Im just posting a link to my self But feel free to read it if you want to learn about kinds of steel

Last edited:
henrry2 said:
i have Q for ya all what is D + X = ????
From a mathmatical point of view, Strype is correct, but from a personal point of view, D+X=bunchofspammingnoobs

Tails McCloud~ said:
From a mathmatical point of view, Strype is correct, but from a personal point of view, D+X=bunchofspammingnoobs
Correct, in the best since.
I hope this isn't me being spam my, so I will ask another question, that probably doesn't belong here, but oh well.

According bulbapedia Legendary pokes generaly fit into three catagories.
Myth, Legend, and Illusion.
Illusion (often called mirrage) are super rare pokes that do infact reproduce, but not by any means that a trainer can do. Examples being Mew, Lugia, legendary birds.
Pokes of Legend and pokes of myth kinda fit the same category of one of a kind. Legend is things that are often stories and song [The RSG Weather Pokes], while myth is generally mythology, creation stories ect [Palkia, Dialaga, the pixies, Giratina ectera]

Ignoreing the dragon gardian set, its things like the pixies that intrigue me, The beasts for that matter. What is truely one of a kind in the pokemon world?

Mewtwo is a genetic clone, a copy, and a unique creature.
The three dragons (Palkia, Dialga, Giritina) were the creations of Arcus to create time space and the afterlife, while the pixes where closer related to human creation (will, emotion, and knowlage)....

So, where does this lead us in terms of furthering the game universe? The creation myths are fairly firmly struck here, what is next?

I know this isn't so much a Q&A, just a Q.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Kyogre and Groudon: Sea and land also.
They are part of the weather trio
Kyogre = Rain Dance
Groudon= Sunny day
Rayquaza = No Weather Effects

I was thinking Rayquaza=sky =/

I need help!
I got an adamant Electivire.
I need to know how to get 252 evs in attack/speed and 6 in health
1. What I have to kill
2.How many do I have to kill
3. Where to find them
4. Will rare candies f up my evs
5. what vitamins to use

Tails McCloud~ said:
I was thinking Rayquaza=sky =/

I need help!
I got an adamant Electivire.
I need to know how to get 252 evs in attack/speed and 6 in health
1. What I have to kill
2.How many do I have to kill
3. Where to find them
4. Will rare candies f up my evs
5. what vitamins to use
ok, get pkrs, then get the power item for attack, go kill 25 shinx's or machops, then take off the item, and kill one more, tht makes 252 attack evs, then, put on the power item for speed, and go murder 25 starly's then take off the item, and kill one more, that makes 252 speed evs,. then for hp, don't use the item, and kill three bidoof, and that makes your wanted ev spread... and don't use rare candies when your training, but its ok when your done and have the ribbon.... and i don't know about the vitamins

protien = attack, 10 attak evs per vitamin, max of 10 = 100 attk evs

so, 100 attack evs, then get the pkrs and the attack power item, and go kill 15 shinx's or machop's, and then take off the item, and kill one more... that will add 63 attack points if you check on a lvl 100 battle...

and the same goes with the speed vitamins.. i dont know which one though, but you can't use a hp up for 6, because it doesn't have room for it... just go kill 3 bidoof's... ok, that help?

Back