Official Rollgoal Topic

I'm on 2-3, only because i don't really feel like playing the whole thing. You only need to beat 1.1-1.10 to get the frog lure, which is the only reason i played it. I didn't find it too difficult...the last level is the only one i had some trouble with. The next sets of levels are just repeats of before with shorter time limits...so yeah.

[Black Ninja] said:
Man, I tried once, and I sucked. I'll try it again though, after I beat the temple I'm currently in.

Also Thorgouge, you don't even know how to punctuate. You asked a question yet you still put a period, and guess what, the letter "i" needs to be cappatalized in a sentence. He can type any way he wants if he likes to.

Since we all feel the need to criticize each other about grammar and punctuation, you spelled Capatalized wrong.

Honestly people, get over yourselves. If +Maniacal=Maniac+ wants to capatalize the first letter of every word, who really gives a sh*t? And if Thorgouge doesn't feel like punctuating correctly, I could care less as long as I can understand it. I don't understand why people find it necessary to pick out every mistake people make. If I'm not mistaken, this thread is about the Rollgoal game in Zelda...so lets discuss that.

there are 8 levels with 8 puzzles each one (same puzzles but with less time)... i read that when you beat level 8-8 Hena refills all your wallet (each time!) I'm now in level 5-8

It's the worse minigame ever! Save (600 Rupees), let the game drive you insane (0 Rupees), load and repeat. I hate it!!! Stuck on level 1-8 and my wiimote has almost met my room's wall too close.

I finished it!!!
When you complete it Hena says "This is going to be expensive but I will fill your wallet" (not exact words) and I was like "OHHH you really WASTE a lot in me no??" (I paid more than 1000 ruppes playing it!!)

Watch The Twilight Saga: New Moon - Online LEAKED for FREE!

Hey fellow Twilight Fans!

I just found a website where you can watch Twilight: New Moon for free! I found out it was leaked by the director himself!

Anyway, you can watch it at http://watchfullmoviesonlinefree.com

Enjoy guys!
Love,
Team Edward Gal!

Back