Official Shiny Pokemon Discussion Thread

54 chain? Wow.. back in the game already. Keep it up Fox. :thumbsup: Hopefully I can get those clones soon.

Caught 2 shiny Ralts on 40 and 41 chains. Timid/Impish natures, both male/Lv.4/caught in Luxury balls/caught on Rt.204(South)
Ugh, sleep soon...it's 6:00am

Broke the chain myself at 42 due to tiredness.

EDIT: With some help from my lovely assistant, CK, I now have 4.
Huzzahs are in order.

Last edited:
Well, thanks to everyone and especially Real-o/Fox, my shiny list has grown massively. Time to repost. :D

Total shinnies: 60(58 when not counting hacks)

Absol
Arcanine
Ariados
Banette
Beedrill
Bronzong
Claydol
Chatot
Crobat
Cubone
Ditto
Dugtrio
Dunsparce
Eevee
Electrode
Fearow
Feraligatr(Hacked)
Flareon
Floatzel
Golem
Jynx
Kingler
Krabby
Ledian
Lugia
Luxray
Machop(3)
Magnemite
Magnezone
Makuhita
Mew
Miltank
Murkrow
Nosepass
Pachirisu
Parasect
Pichu
Pidgeot
Ponyta(2)
Porygon: Mild
Psyduck
Rayquaza - Can't be traded, sorry.
Scizor(hacked)
Shellos
Shellos (East sea)(2) Gentle, Lax
Shinx: Adamant
Skarmory(3)
Skitty
Slowking
Slowpoke
Smoochum
Surskit
Venomoth
Vulpix

Ya, 58 legit shinnies. That's the **** I'm talkin' about! :D

EDIT: Wait, no.. I've got more than that. I forgot about some junk on ranch.. XD I'll need to do some serious counting/withdrawing.

Last edited:
Very nice CK. :p

I didn't know you accepted hacked ones. I also have a shiny Drifblim at Lv 100 that I got from the GTS that I think is hacked. It's Japanese, Timid, and already had Pokerus. Interested?

The hacked Scizor was just.. eh. I got it from a "friend" who ripped off my suicune. Not like I didn't have 3 others though. :lol:

I don't generally accept hacked ones in actual trades. Fox just let me clone the Feraligatr for lulz. You should see how damn hacked it is. XD So no, sorry, not interested in the Drifblim. Ofcourse, I will ask - why do you think it's hacked? ..Aside from being on GTS.

yeah, you can find lots of legit pokes from Japan. and even if they're traded over GTS they keep Pokerus if they had it.

New shiny list:
Ralts
Kirlia
Gardivior
Gallade
Mareep
Flaffy
Ampharos
Slowbro
Machamp
Victreebel (CK)
Murkrow X2
Manectric (CK)
Pidgeot (Bobby)
Psyduck
Golduck
Mew (CK)
Lugia (CK)
Ninetales (GTS)
Chatot (kooldog)
Azumarill (CK)
Linoon (CK)
Lickitung (CK)
Arcanine (Egg/Dante)
Machoke
Bronzong (Strype)
Shellos (blue) X3
Ariados X3
Miltank (kooldog)
Flareon (Rika)
Machop
Dunsparce X3
Surskit X2
Golem (Bobby)
Venomoth
Magnezone
Nosepass X2
Ponyta
Rapidash
Ledian
Kingler
Jynx
Fearow
Floatzel
Skarmory
Luxray
Marowak
Absol
Skitty
Makuhita
Feraligatr (Hack/Bobby)
Pikachu
Raichu
Smoochum
Hariyama
Slowking
Pachirisu
Slowpoke
Masquerain
Gastrodon (blue)
Krabby
Porygon (Real-o)
Parasect (Real-o)
Dugtrio (Real-o)
Banette (Real-o)
Claydol (Real-o)
Crobat (Real-o)
Ditto (Real-o)
Electrode (Real-o)
:worship:

Last edited:
Your list of shinnies never ends, Fox. :lol: It's amazing to think you had no idea what chaining was just a bit ago, and now you're a chaining master.

I got my Pokemon to get the Pokevirus from a Pupitar I got over Wi-fi.

I do technically have one Shiny, and that is a Red Gyrados in Gold. Sadly thats the only one.....when Platinum comes out, Ill do this chain thing or whatever it is.

Heh, you better study up on it before getting Platinum, Nick. Chaining isn't easy - and can be frustrating, very frustrating. Not trying to discourage you, it's just a warning.

..Only Red Gyara in GSC? ..Lol, I atleast caught the shiny Beedrill in that bug catching contest park, and one other shiny I can't seem to remember(no, it wasn't Gyara, he doesn't count IMO).

Back