Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

OMFG. Some of your things I agree with, but for many of them you prove yourself to be VERY incompetant. First off, Sakurai NEVER said no clones. The only time he "said" that was in the same interview where he "said" that the Ice Climbers would not return. But they're confirmed. Therefore, nothing in that interview is to be believed. Secondly, Ike has been reported as being VERY different from Marth and Roy, as he is much stronger and slower. Not to mention Jigglypuff is no where NEAR a Kirby clone. Thirdly, Megaman is not a clone of Samus, although his appearance is. If you play his games, he has a high variety of moves that don't even RESEMBLE Samus' own. Fourthly, Ness does not appear to have been replaced. Sakurai quite obviously made him different from Lucas, and the two could easily become a Mario/Luigi pair. Different stats (speed, power, etc) different FSA, and small move differences (PK Freeze vs PK Cross or the direction of PK Fire or placement of the shield etc...much like how Mario's fireballs bounce while Luigi's do not, etc)

There are several other things that I disagree with you on, but they're all about opinion with no proof or anything. For example, I could argue Knuckles' deserving to be in, but that is entirely my opinion, whereas the things listed above are either found on the official site or based on movesets from past games, Smash and otherwise...so I'm not gonna bother arguing those as you are entitled to your opinion. But for the things I DID mention, you should pay closer attention to details before calling other people morons (as your commentary did SEVERAL times throughout the video).

That's what I tried to post on his video, but 'twas WAY too long =P

sorabrawl said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBMqLfDPqMI
This video is very biased but i agree with him a little

Wow, that made want to vomit. Rayman is awful, B&K wtf!, Windwaker link what, Miis!!!?, Sora has a good chance...in hell, yeah right .Hack guys, dude Megaman is a character that has ties to Nintendo hes more likely to get in than your wishlist, you insult the beat agents... YOU SHALL DIE, Well sonic is in so he opens up new opportunities, Vewtiful Joe rules and it only cost me $4, Wolf looks way cooler than Falco, Nook can run you out of money like 10 times so shaddap!, Ness not in eh and you KNOW this how?, Marth and Roy are gods no one replaces them!!!, Since when is jiggy a clone of Kirby, I'm sure they'll change Ganondorf's moves, whew!

*yawn* *snore*

i agree with that video because it thinks that Sora could be on brawl and megaman would be rubbish. Megaman is on brawl i know it. Could other third party characters cameo on Brawl in the story or as an AT?
What is this character?
Tails on brawl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8AyOGRm7c
How do I put Youtube videos onto this

Last edited:
I don't think thats tails, its probably just a koopa like it says it is on the video

sorabrawl said:
i agree with that video because it thinks that Sora could be on brawl and megaman would be rubbish. Megaman is on brawl i know it. Could other third party characters cameo on Brawl in the story or as an AT?
What is this character?
Tails on brawl?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj8AyOGRm7c
How do I put Youtube videos onto this
STOP SPAMMING

Its obviously not Tails.

i think it is tails
i can see the white stripe
sorry didn't watch the end of the movie till now sorry

Last edited:
Back