Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

ya i think its your browser, but the game will look clear with no lags when you play on your own tv. When will the videos of people playing the game in LA. The said the game will be playable today!

hes talking about the video that had part of the screen show the person the wii remote while the rest of the screen was SSBB. If theres lag between the remote and SSBB... well thats why i got a GC controller

Last edited:
JerryC said:
hes talking about the video that had part of the screen show the person the wii remote while the rest of the screen was SSBB. If theres lag between the remote and SSBB... well thats why i got a GC controller

lol im with you ima use my gc controllers...ill try the wii mote ways but i think ill stick with gc..but u never know

Updated with...

Meta Knight vs Pikachu (alt costumes)

Fox - Final Smash

Fox Vs Link, Lylat Cruise

Ike vs Fox, Elden Bridge

Pit vs Link, Battlefield

Link - Final Smash

Mario - Final Smash

Meta Knight vs Peach

and

Mario vs Bowser pt1 pt2

Found even more, this time on game trailers...we have a DK CGI opening to the one player mode, a Pit opening to one player mode, Peach and Kirby, presumibly after the Petey fight and one random fight on Pokemon Stadium 2!

Please watch the DK & Diddy video, its AWESOME.

List updated!!

Amazing.. no wonder it took so long for them to make this game. They have to make CGI and story modes for all 30+(maybe) characters

Yeah and theres alt. ways/ cutscenes too...that kirby one shows peach, so he obviously saved her in the petey misson..that means there must be an alt for if he saves zelda instead!

Wow, I expected this thread to be poorly maintained.

Thanks alot, I'm mostly posting to subscribe but I'll be providing to the discussion in the future.

Well, when I do a thread I like to do it right :D

Glad people are looking at the thread anyway..we need more posts mind!

I agree with Triple H.. I thought this thread was going to be poorly maintained, but I must say I am thoroughly impressed.

I hope to see more good stuff as the weekend goes by.

Back