Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

Does anyone have any vids of Ink Drops or Ink Drop Combos? I'm trying to figure out what they are.

Jay61 said:
Last Updated 11/10/07[/B]
Eh? The date today is 10/19/07...I know Time Zones can differ by a day or so but a month? xD

Anyways, I'm gonna watch those videos later, right now I'm too bitter about not going to EForAll myself -_-

Worlds Collide, pt1 & pt2 added...its like the Dojo video but extended and includes Petey boss fight footage! Plus Wario intro in pt 2!!

naisatoh said:
In some countries, they write it as day/month/year..
Even then it would be 19/10/07 =P

And we need more videos with the quality of the Pokemon Stadium Battle one...I'm still pissed but I watched them cuz I'm bored -_-

S.S. said:
Even then it would be 19/10/07 =P
Only the Smash Bros Hands-On/ Off Screen video section has been updated, the other two seconds havent since I made the thread as there havent been any trailers or dojo videos.

And your welcome David :D

Ah ok, that makes sense ^_^

And the second World's Collide Video seems to confirm the Good vs Evil storylines...I thought Wario was gonna help Peach and Kirby but apparently not =P

Woah, cool, post up then!

I'll go looking anyway, but if you know where it is be my guest to post the link first...I'll update the list with it then.

I definetly agree with S.S. Good vs Bad is in, as far as I'm concerned.

TheGamerFan: Do you think you could post that?

Back