Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

i perfer samus.speed characters, like fox and sonic, aren't might type, but their good opponents.
the characters i want to use:
Samus
Zero suit Samus
Snake
Metal Knight
Pit :yesnod:

i dont think you have this, but either way here it is(if the video is messed up ill try to put the video again correctly)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06LdhNF_gnA

its very weird, but i think it has a glitch in it, look at 1:17 meta knight hits link , and link's damage skyrockets to 999%. when link has max damage he is hit twice i think. but doesnt fly as if he has 999%. i hope they know about this>.>

Yo, Im The Same Way. I Times I Enjoy Being Unpredictable. I Think Were Just Desperate For Entertainment. Doing The Same Thing Every Day. Enjoying Other Peaples Reactions To Weird Things. All We Teens Do Is Go To Sleep, Go To School And Party Evrey Once In A Wile. I Definetely Dont Feel Lonely At All Though. Go See A Phsychiatrist.

From Wisdom, Cross The Bridge Of Understanding To Get To Knowledge.

Ssbb Is Awesomely Awesome.

To The Wario Guy

:shocked: THIS THREAD HAS WEBS WITH DEAD SPIDERS AROUND.:yikes: WE BEST GROUP UP AND CLEAN THIS THREAD UP.:aureola: Y ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING HERE.:wtf: THIS IS GAYER THEN GAY.:mad5: CAN ATLEAST ONE PERSON POST HERE.:mad5: I'M SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ABOUT BEING SERIOUSE...... SERIOUSLY.:wtf:

Last edited:
LemonManX said:
Someone on WC telling someone else to grow up... wow.
Whats the point of this post? Do you really feel the need to offend that many people with your idiotic generalizations?

Back