Official Smash Bros. Video Thread

Wii.... said:
To The Wario Guy

:shocked: THIS THREAD HAS WEBS WITH DEAD SPIDERS AROUND.:yikes: WE BEST GROUP UP AND CLEAN THIS THREAD UP.:aureola: Y ISN'T ANYBODY POSTING HERE.:wtf: THIS IS GAYER THEN GAY.:mad5: CAN ATLEAST ONE PERSON POST HERE.:mad5: I'M SERIOUSLY SERIOUS ABOUT BEING SERIOUSE...... SERIOUSLY.:wtf:

To be SERIOUS with YOU....this post was SERIOUSLY not NEEDED..I mean SERIOUSLY!

LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^

S.S. said:
LemonMan, that was out of the blue and uncalled for...and Cyan, don't worry about that anymore, that guy's finally been banned from what I've heard ^_^
Oh, its about time....i dont know whos more annoying....Wii or AndrewGuy....it hard to choose:aureola:

Fire Flower said:
Are you serious?
If you read my post wisely and correctly....you'd know.:wtf:

I was joking. :wtf:

Joke
Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class

Sarcasm
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.

Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.

Fire Flower said:
I was joking. :wtf:

Joke

Something said or done to provoke laughter or cause amusement, as a witticism, a short and amusing anecdote, or a prankish act: He tells very funny jokes. She played a joke on him.
2. Something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: Their pretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability to command is a joke.
3. A matter that need not be taken very seriously; trifling matter: The loss was no joke.
4. Something that does not present the expected challenge; something very easy: The test was a joke for the whole class

Sarcasm
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt ( AKA Wii... ) of contempt or ridicule.

Anyways, the creator of this thread has not been online for a while. Hopefully he will be back for the load of videos on japans release.
All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!

please go back into subject
now i saw Advance Wars in one of demonstrations in e for all on gamestop
how did that game sell and who was that by?

Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P

S.S. said:
Haha, I love you said "let's get back on topic" and then said something totally unrelated! XD

And Cyan and FF, chillax...=P

actually if youre referring to the guy above you it was on topic because he was talking about advance wars which was in a video.

it sold really well to RTS enthusiasts and i think it might actually be first or second party.

CyanRussel said:
All that CRAP you wrote on that Quote was UN-NEEDED...next time...wrap your jokes in a sarcasm tag!!
[FIREFLOWER][REPLY]I didn't write that :lol:
It was from Dictionary.com. I don't have that much time on my hands. Anyways, I am sorry if you misread my post but I don't see why I have too put
sacasm tags around them. Anyways, Wii.. is gone so we dont have too litsen too him anymore. I have too admit though, this thread is hitting rock bottom. [/FIREFLOWER][/REPLY]

I'm excited to to see who made it. And how the Adventure mode works. What do people prefer ATs or Final Smashes

You know you don't have to bump every single Brawl thread, right?

Can we PLEASE talk about videos?

Here's the only one from Jump Festa. Supposedly, security was extremely tight.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WdNMNFrf8M[/MEDIA]

Back