Official SSBB Online Discussion Thread

omg! theres like a million threads like this!! STOP REMAKING THREADS! SEARCH NEXT TIME! :mad5:

I think the game would be better without online or with a leaderboard. The anyone play gives no confirmation that you are playing against someone else. I think you're just playing the computer tbh, no leaderboards, no names, MY GOD!!! Leaderboards are a freaking MUST!!!! A F***ING MUST!!!!!!!! Hearts are dumb too but thats beside the point. The point of it is that I won't feel like I'm playing online. The point of online is to compete with people around the world. If I want to play the computer I'll use the full settings! I don't care that much about voice chat, but leaderboards at least give some competition and prove its "online"!

Why nobody gets that... I don't know!

why are you so angry about this...i don't know

how would having no online be better than having crappy online, if you don't like it don't use it, at least this way we can play with other people on wiichat and with friends when they are not over/vice versa

and nice job on this thread....don't get angry at him, this is so people won't make anymore ssbb online threads

mushroomedmario said:
why are you so angry about this...i don't know

how would having no online be better than having crappy online, if you don't like it don't use it, at least this way we can play with other people on wiichat and with friends when they are not over/vice versa

and nice job on this thread....don't get angry at him, this is so people won't make anymore ssbb online threads

With this shitty online the game feels incomplete and therefore I feel I'm getting ripped off. I want to play people who can't speak my freaking language, who are in wheelchairs and can't talk, its a new form of communication for both and that feels quite thrilling! I want to compete with the world on a scoreboard! I don't want to feel like I'm playing the computer and I don't want to have to be limited to the people across a few forums with the tedious task of writing all of their damned codes in! I want a competitive world at my fingertips! Whoo! HELL YEAH WHAT A RUSH!!!!

Back