Official SSBB site news

JCpackers05 said:
Hey idk if anyone has realized this but in the trailer for SSBB the characters that were in melee (Mario, Link, Kirby, and Pikachu) are all using the same attacks they had in Melee, so if their moves arent any different then before then thats a negative in my book

that's a good point but there has to be some changes if uve seen the trailer then uve seen the mega huge pwn all deathblow delivered by mario or the tri-force power up done by link

I wouldn't mind if the combat moves are the same, as long as the items r a little different.

I'm sort of wondering, and maybe this should be in a different thread, if Nintendo will start producing some new Gamcube controllers that would feature some of the new buttons that are on the Wiimote, like those "home" and "+" and "-" buttons? Does anyone know if that home button is simply a pause button, or does it bring up something similar to what the Xbox 360 does when you press it's X button??

This is related to SSBB because it won't be using the Wiimote/Nunchuk. If Nintendo just keeps the GC contoller's buttons the same, does anyone think they'll make some GC controllers that have the same color scheme as Wii, or maybe an SSBB themed controller?

That would be a smart idea and I would think they would, just like how they add a couple more buttons to a wireless contoller, they could add those 3 to a gc controller.

that's a good idea but smash only really needs the two triggers and the buttons A, B and Z but if they change the combat system then they might do that

You ppl! if you read the official crap you would know that they are making cube controllers compatible with the Wii so you can play Brawl. They are also making updated versions. And of course the characters attacks are staying the same! or else you would have to remaster their techniques. Im sure they added something new for each character though so I wouldnt worry.

Back