[[official]] stop making casual games nintendo! **thread**

batman-kid

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2009
nintendo seems to forget the hardcore crowd. even high voltage and [omg] sega had to step up for us. fxk nintendo's kiddy games! NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.

does anybody agree?....anyone tired lyk me?

Shouldn't that be "stop focusing on casual games"? Which is of itself pretty silly advice for a busness (sp?), "please cut out a massive market so that you can focus on pleasing me and my other gaming friends".

Overall, if you don't like casual games don't buy them. And Nintendo is a games company which takes its time on games to make them as good as possible (well, most of the time), so Iwould advise you be patient and allow Nintendo to work their magic on their next franchise. In the meantime, many 3rd parties' games are very much playable. Capcom usually does very good games. Sega is hit and miss, but as a publisher, they're gathering steam.

nintendo seems to forget the hardcore crowd. even high voltage and [omg] sega had to step up for us. fxk nintendo's kiddy games! NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.

Which Nintendo games are you referring to with the 'kiddy' comment? The majority of bad games on the Wii come from third party developers.

Shouldn't that be "stop focusing on casual games"? Which is of itself pretty silly advice for a busness (sp?), "please cut out a massive market so that you can focus on pleasing me and my other gaming friends".

Overall, if you don't like casual games don't buy them. And Nintendo is a games company which takes its time on games to make them as good as possible (well, most of the time), so Iwould advise you be patient and allow Nintendo to work their magic on their next franchise. In the meantime, many 3rd parties' games are very much playable. Capcom usually does very good games. Sega is hit and miss, but as a publisher, they're gathering steam.

i do agree w/you on terms of the market piece, BUT how could they ignore the hardcore who made them who they r now...that a little more clear?

Which Nintendo games are you referring to with the 'kiddy' comment? The majority of bad games on the Wii come from third party developers.

example...wii music. it got a 4 outta 10.

horrible game play yet little kids still support nintendos wii's worse game

Yeah, this is the main point, at least when Nintendo makes a casual game it is generally good. It's the Third Parties that make the splash-dash-give-me-the-cash party games that aren't even good enough to whip an ass with.

Perhaps because the Hardcore abandoned Nintendo? Why the hell do you care if they make casual games? Is it because you have an issue with your image? The idea that you could supporting a console with games that don't appeal to you?

Consider the following games that got reviews
-Punch-Out!!! sold .32 million copies.
-No More Heroes only sold .40 million copies.
-Madworld only sold .24 million copies.

Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as www.ninstation.com.

Wii Music got a 4/10? 1UP gave Wii Music an A-.

Perhaps because the Hardcore abandoned Nintendo? Why the hell do you care if they make casual games? Is it because you have an issue with your image? The idea that you could supporting a console with games that don't appeal to you?

Consider the following games that got reviews
-Punch-Out!!! sold .32 million copies.
-No More Heroes only sold .40 million copies.
-Madworld only sold .24 million copies.

Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as www.ninstation.com.

Wii Music got a 4/10? 1UP gave Wii Music an A-.

YES WII MUSIC IN [[FACT]] DID GET A 4 OUTTA 10, NOT BY YUR "NOBODY" INFORMANT BUHH BY (THE NUMBER ONE) [DATS A FACT BTW] NUMBER ONE GAME REVIEWER IN THE COOUNTRY.......GAMEINFORMER.

BAM! THEY SPEAK TRUTH, UN BIASED REVIEWS.

but yu did make a point about those games [their sales] its just parents wud NOT buy games lyk "madworld" rated m for there kids. come on....i agree w/yu on some points bcuz im un-biased...so be un-biased bak...yu kno i aswell have good points.

More of this hardcore nonsense.

How about.

NINTENDO STOP MAKING SHITE GAMES!

Or
The op stop worrying if as game is hardcore and start worrying if a game is good.

NO IM NOT TALKING ABOUT MARIO, MARIO KART, SSBB, ZELDA etc bcuz those have been hardcore since the 80's and up.
WOW SMASH BROTHERS AND MARIO KART WUZ OUT IN T 80's!!!!!

*Remembers seeing a adult buy the game*
So somebody who's age is probably higher than your IQ is a kid?
Also, you poor spelling would get you rejected from more mature Nintendo forums such as<VIRAL ADVERTISING>
Sage for viral advertising

YES WII MUSIC IN [[FACT]] DID GET A 4 OUTTA 10, NOT BY YUR "NOBODY" INFORMANT BUHH BY (THE NUMBER ONE) [DATS A FACT BTW] NUMBER ONE GAME REVIEWER IN THE COOUNTRY.......GAMEINFORMER.

BAM! THEY SPEAK TRUTH, UN BIASED REVIEWS.

but yu did make a point about those games [their sales] its just parents wud NOT buy games lyk "madworld" rated m for there kids. come on....i agree w/yu on some points bcuz im un-biased...so be un-biased bak...yu kno i aswell have good points.

Honestly, if you feel the need to type in all caps here, and write so poorly, you'll get little if any respect.

Your screen name having "kid" as part of it is a telling sign...

You've played it?

I have and I quite like it. Sure it isn't spanky rock tracks and it doesn't keep score or give achievements but it's involving and rewards you if you persevere. Many of the games I love get low scores from one reviewer or another who just don't 'get' them .. .. .. Wii Music also got 91%, 89%, 88%, 83%, 80%, 70%, 58%, and 25% (not all of the list, just a sample). Which one is the most accurate? They all are as they are the personal opinion of the reviewer.

So that's one Nintendo 'kiddy' game .. .. .. .. .. any more you can name?

I have and I quite like it. Sure it isn't spanky rock tracks and it doesn't keep score or give achievements but it's involving and rewards you if you persevere. Many of the games I love get low scores from one reviewer or another who just don't 'get' them .. .. .. Wii Music also got 91%, 89%, 88%, 83%, 80%, 70%, 58%, and 25% (not all of the list, just a sample). Which one is the most accurate? They all are as they are the personal opinion of the reviewer.
And so we see that all this hardcore nonsense is just a idot's way of ignoring what might be a good game
So that's one Nintendo 'kiddy' game .. .. .. .. .. any more you can name?
MARIO GALAXY!!!!
ZELDA WIND WAKER!!!!
MARIO KART!!!!
ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!
Cartoony graphics + Cute characters = Kiddy right?

OOOOH you're fiesty today aren't you? :lol::lol:
I'm getting enough caffeine and sugar in my system so that I can get all the jokes from this weeks Zan Sayonara Zetsubou-sensei in one sitting with out using pause and rewind.

That and I've just listened to a excellent amount of PROG rock.

When in doubt, consult to this chart for responses to threads.

1079061-videogame_message_board_reaction_chart_20090709032713055_super.jpg

Back