Official Strategy Guide

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
Will the strategy guide for the game come out on the day of release of Brawl, or a few days earlier? I seem to remember sometimes the guide coming out before the game.

I think the guide will be released the same day as the game.

cant you just use the website? it will eventually tell you how to get every character and stage. what else of a strategy guide do you need. if you must get the actual guide then I would say it will come on the sam day as the game.

Thanks for the link. Yeah, I know I could just use an online strategy guide, but for some reason I just like getting the actual guide for the Smash Bros games.

Yeah, same thing with me and Kingdom Hearts. Plus the KH Strategy guide had a poster and stickers, you can't beat that! :smilewinkgrin:

^^ Lol, Ridley your posts always make me laugh, I never used those guides other than for Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts games, I hear you, I won't be buying it though, I'm guessing March 9th along with the game.

I don't see the point in getting a guide. except for putting the stickers on your forehead and looking like a dork (jokes) :aureola:

but i would much rather have that than a online guide

What's to learn from the guide?
I got the last version for Melee and told me little that i didn't know.
Sure, the pictures of all the trophies were cool and foresight into upcoming event matches were cool. But..I'm not a fan of Prima, used them for my Pokemon games as well and hated the walkthrough.

Back