Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

I love Zack and Wiki! I'm just about to the end of my first play-through, and I plan to play again to up my scores. It reminds me somewhat of Mario Super Galaxy, but with less "thumb work" and more thinking involved. Despite its funny name and cartoon-like characters, it is not a child's game.

Zack & Wiki is definitely good but I think you have to like puzzle games. I get frustrated and turn it off too soon when I play. It's a quality game without a doubt, I just dunno if it is for everyone.

I need help between... No More Heroes, Resident Evil 4 and Bully.
I've never played a game like resident evil before because I don't really like the whole scary zombie type thing but the reviews are so good. No more heroes looks kind of repetitive but funny and bully also looks like fun. Can anyone shed some light on what to get and if what I said is correct or not.

yeah, what u siad is pretty much correct, and if you dont like the scary zombie type thing then dont get RE4. I would suggest getting NMH. Bully seems a little weird to me, its GTA meets Nickelodeon.

ALSO. this isnt really an option whether to rent it or not, but does anyone suggest any Virtual console games? i already have Mariokart 64 and super mario world... maybe F-zero? please help

@sotto123 - I'd never played a resident evil game before and the first 20 minutes of RE4 were amazing. It just keeps getting better. It definitely can be scary so if you're young or don't like scary stuff I'd suggest one of the others. I've heard great things about Bully. Some people say NMH is sweet, some don't like it as much.

@Dbomb - For VC I'd suggest Zelda OoT, Super Metroid, Mario 64, or Pokemon Snap. There's also the DK Country games.

What do you think of Bully scholarship edition?? is that enjoyable or just a copy of Canis canim edit please reply as i am not sure weather to buy :thumbsup:

@vvarahagir - Mario Kart for wii is not released yet. It is coming out in April, early april for europe, late april for america. If you mean mario kart 64 for virtual console I would say if you haven't played it, its a very good game if you have friends to play it with. If you're just playing it alone, I would just wait till Mario Kart for wii comes out.

@gibbo94 - i haven't played bully but the ign review said that while it is good, godfather blackhand edition is better. Personally I'd rather try that out before getting bully. But it really depends on what interests you more. I'm guess there is equal quality in both.

Should I Get:
PES 2008
Sega Superstars Tennis
MOH-H2
Baroque
Dragon Quest
Okami
or No More Heroes

and dont suggest brawl, I got it a day early.. suckers:ciappa:

^ If you're looking for good online play I would say get MOH-H2. If you're looking for a sports game get PES. If you want a good single player game get Okami. Sega Tennis didn't get great reviews. Nintendo Power gave Baroque a 3/10. I have no idea why but NMH just doesn't interest me. I'll have to rent it at some point. I think Okami will definitely be a better single player game though.

@shadow-wraith - I don't believe MySims is online. At least there isn't a wifi symbol on the cover. Metroid doesn't really have online. But you can trade "friend vouchers" which give you points to unlock bonus features in the game.

wdoublei said:
Should I Get:
PES 2008
Sega Superstars Tennis
MOH-H2
Baroque
Dragon Quest
Okami
or No More Heroes

and dont suggest brawl, I got it a day early.. suckers:ciappa:

definitely get okami if you like zelda type games. heck, it even beat twilight princess for ign's 2006 game of the year. It's well worth the $39.99. However, since it hasn't came out yet, the new controls might screw it up. Just wait until a review comes out

Back