Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

PokeWii said:
DONT BUY MEDAL OF HONOR 2.... Im 2 days into it and already terribly bored. The online was really fun in the begging but now it just pisses me off. The face that i can unload 2 clips into the back of someones head and have them turn around and 1 shot me with a shotty is ridiculous.

im pretty tight on money so i had to scrape out a few bucks & my moms guna let me rent it tomoro & ill play sp on easy & get the hang of it to take it online cuz i dont want to ruin my sp experience early ya kno?

Right, MOHH2 got delayed for Europe so i am purchasing else where.

I am looking into MP3, SMG and RE:UC.

Your opinions please?

I'm really interested in Mercury Meltdown Revolution. Besides, it's not a huge financial investment for a videogame. Has anyone played it yet? What's the consensus?

Last edited:
What game should I get Galaxy or MOHH2? I like the online play and stuff with MOHH2, but Galaxy is also great. I can't decide, someone please sway me to one side

buy mohh2 (medal of honor heroes 2) for the awesome 32-player online gameplay. The campaigne mode might be good (IDK I havent watched asny vids about the campaigne mode).

I can't decide between Metroid, Super Mario Galaxy, and now our new contender MOH2. What would be the best option? So far I'm leaning to Metroid because I love shooter-type games like that. I never really liked Mario platformers other than Super Mario 64. And, MOH2 I have heard has amazing controls and a 32-player online mode. Can someone help me decide, please? Thanks.

bubs said:
Resident evil 4 - definite buy :)

I agree completely , anyone who hasnt played it really should get it !

wolfsocr20 said:
what about the mortal kombat game for wii?? is it any good?

Its ok but for me it got old fast so I traded it after about 1 month ,
I thought the create a fighter feature was the best part of it

Definately worth a rent and certainly not a waste of money if you buy it second hand , but dont pay full price for it .

How is Ghost Squad? Is online play fun?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out that there is no online play, just other content.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
In order to avoid all of the "what game should I rent or buy" threads I've decided that it would be much easier to have one thread for the discussion of which game to rent and or buy.

Note: Any threads regarding the discussion of "What game should I rent or buy" will be closed. The reason I made this thread was to reduce the amount of spam that this section gets. If you have any questions and or comments feel free to contact me via pm, msn, and or aim.

GET Tenkaichi 3 for the wii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting it november 30th:smilewinkgrin:

Re: Mercury Meltdown Revolution......I bought it but haven't played it very much since I got it around the same time as SMG. Good game from what I have played so far. Worth the $20 investment. The reviews have been pretty good too.

Back