Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

I'm looking for a game as a gift for a 35year old couple. Thinking a party game like Rayman, Rayman 2, Game Party...any recommendations? They already have the Sonic Olympics game and they love it.

I'm going to add in games you should buy when they go on sale.

1. Resident Evil UC
2. Paper Mario
3. Wario Ware
4. Super Monkey Ball
5. Mario Party
6. Tomb Raider

Rayman 2 should be avoided. It was rushed and less of the same. Yes less of the same, not more.

Keep an eye out for Nights. It launches soon and is supposed to be online multiplayer.

Right now for christmas i currently want
1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. LoZ:TP
3. Medal of Honor: H2

nd i also want Brawl, No more heroes, and Mario Kart when they come out

Any other Awesome games out now besides the 3 i want?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Right, MOHH2 got delayed for Europe so i am purchasing else where.

I am looking into MP3, SMG and RE:UC.

Your opinions please?

I would go RE:UC over Mp3. Metroid was fun, but if your looking for something more shooter based... rather than adventure, you wanna get UC

Hey felas, are the Raving Rabbids games worth a look into? My mate has both of em and reckons they are sweet....I have heard otherwise tho...

mushroomedmario said:
really? i thought it would be better than the table tennis on wii play, balls of fury and mario and sonic at the olympic games, and im' interested in a tabel tennis game(since i own a table and use to be in a league and all that jazz)
i rented it and found it to be pretty fun. the first night i had it i prolly played for about three hrs. if you play table tennis (in real life) you might find that game pretty fun. you should rent it and see. i wouldn't own it though unless you collect games by great designers/publishers (like rockstar).

JDay said:
I'm looking for a game as a gift for a 35year old couple. Thinking a party game like Rayman, Rayman 2, Game Party...any recommendations? They already have the Sonic Olympics game and they love it.
JDay, one of my mates reckons Rayman 2 is fantastic. So you could consider that (hes 20 BTW).

dookie1293 said:
My Sims?
Sims Castaway?
Zelda TP?

thanks.

Yes to the first two if you like the sims
Definitely yes to the last one

Super Mario Galaxy
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

anyone know a good game for my two little sisters?? they are 6 and 9 years old and i am trying to think of a game for them. already got mario and sonic at olympics and they love it, and i quite like it, too.
any suggestions? thanks.

Back