Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Rent Ghost Squad, don't buy it - way too short. Its fun but extremely limited. Better with the Zapper.

Recommend me a good multiplayer/party game

Hello there...

I just got my wii and I intend to use it with friends since it's so much fun. Wii sports is a good start but what would you recommend as the best game to play with a party of friends?

- it could be fun like wii or could be a bit more serious like a good shooter or fighting game that plays in split screen

Thanks in advance

ps. does resident evil play in split-screen multiplayer mode?

zapasant93 said:
great idea, well i didnt want to make a thread s im glad u made this

is mario and sonic at the olypic games a good enough buy or should i rent it first?
Sonic and Mario Olympics is definitely top quality.

As a chick who enjoys playing first shooters on the 360 (ie: Gears of War and COD4) and is a total noob to games on the Wii, although I have had it for a couple of months, which game would you guys recommend between Super Mario Galaxy and Resident Evil 4?

To give you guys an idea of what type of games I enjoy, I liked Strikers, the Godfather, and Wario Smooth Moves when I had the gamepass for Blockbuster a few months ago. I surprisingly disliked Zelda and Paper Mario- both games I have heard rave reviews for, which is why I am unsure of getting Super Mario Galaxy. However, I stopped playing these two games 30 minutes in because of all the talking and dialogue, so maybe I didn't give them a chance.

So regarding Galaxy and RE4, which one has a longer playing time? Better "replayability"? Is RE4 really really scary (like Condemned for anybody who has played it on the Xbox)? Because I am a wuss and I know I won't play it if it is just way too scary for me.

TIA!

I know that Mario Party was awesome for N64, but is it any good for the wii? It's such a fun game to play when people are over, and that's what We bought the wii for, to play when people come over. Anyone have input on Mario Party? or any other good group/party games?

Mario party is the same for wii as it was in N64. But telling the truth I don't think it's that awesome. Not much people are intrested in it anymore, I don't know why,

Resident Evil 4 v. Metroid Prime 3

I'm looking for something that is not easy, takes more than 15 hours and has hard boss battles. Right now I have TP and SMG and I breezed through both of them much to easily so I'm looking for something challenging.

HARD BOSSES?
Definetly sound's like resident evil 4 for you!
It's da*m hard for me.
It took me over a month to beat.
And it's pretty fun; best gameplay, best revalue.

GH3 OR MOHH2?

loofa said:
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2- with or without zapper?

without zapper. zapper may seem to add more zest to the game, but all it really does is complicate things by making it difficult to reach the buttons on the wii remote.

LoVeWiI said:
GH3 OR MOHH2?

really depends on your preference. i actually own both, and they both have great online. moh h2 if you want fps action, gh3 if you want rhythym.

AoWFraggit said:
without zapper. zapper may seem to add more zest to the game, but all it really does is complicate things by making it difficult to reach the buttons on the wii remote.
I don't know why people like zapper. I played mohh2 at my friendz, and I hate the zapper like cheap creppy plastic lol.

i think the zapper is designed for casual gamers who want to recreate an arcade-like feel. hence, the "arcade mode." but yeah, it's a big no no for online play.

AoWFraggit said:
i think the zapper is designed for casual gamers who want to recreate an arcade-like feel. hence, the "arcade mode." but yeah, it's a big no no for online play.
I was thinking the exact same thing, you read my mine.
Not that great for online play.

Back