Official Wii Campout Thread

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Planning on heading down to your nearest best-buy with flask and pyjamas n hand?

Let us know in here, maybe there's a few of you going to the same spot.

Please try and keep all campout related chat in here, also be sure to let us know your campout location - you never know there might be a few of you going to the same spot. :D

I don't know if theres anyone except Marisa from Washington state here, but I will be camping out tomorrow morning at the Wenatchee Target.:D The line for the PS3 was fairly short (about 4-8 people) so I'm hoping I get a Wii Sunday.

Well I just got back from TRU and found out my preorder will be met on launch, all day if need be (yeah right, I'm getting there at opening :lol: ) so I won't be camping out, rather showing up an hour or two before they open. :D Can't wait!

I'll be at either the Wal-Mart in Hammond, LA or Amite, LA around 8 or 9p on 11-18 - waiting for a midnight launch. Dicey going that late, but I have plans I can't break.

I will be cammping out at around 9AM at my walmart. They are getting less than 10. gonna be a long wait

going up to target at midnight (maybe earlyer, not sure yet. gonna scope it out) on saturday (well since it will be midnight, it will technecly be sunday lol). i got my mini generator for my portable DVD player and video ipod (only 3.5 hrs of battery life when playing video) and some snacks and bawls (best energy drink PERIOD!) im ready :)

Back