*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

I am so excited about the wii. I mean although it doesnt have all those cool features as the ps3. It is still the number one console and when it releases it will sell more than ps3 and xbox 360

Zaine06 said:
I am so excited about the wii. I mean although it doesnt have all those cool features as the ps3. It is still the number one console and when it releases it will sell more than ps3 and xbox 360

ps3 has **** features...just the basics it the psp had but with blu ray

I'm so excited, I just recently sold my laptop, and now I am able to get:

The Wii
Zelda
Red Steel
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Trauma Center
Super Monkey Ball
1 extra Wii-mote
1 extra Nunchuck
15000 Wii-Points

I <3 my life. O_O

Jenova said:
I'm so excited, I just recently sold my laptop, and now I am able to get:

The Wii
Zelda
Red Steel
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Trauma Center
Super Monkey Ball
1 extra Wii-mote
1 extra Nunchuck
15000 Wii-Points

I <3 my life. O_O

i say drop some games and save money for SSBB, MP3, BWii, and others! We can't forget people that a lot of the good games are coming out next year !!!!!!!!

Sovieto said:
i say drop some games and save money for SSBB, MP3, BWii, and others! We can't forget people that a lot of the good games are coming out next year !!!!!!!!

Uh... Before those games come out, there is Christmas! =D Christmas = money!

damn we have to wait 20 more days than the USA
I need a wii now
And wiired would you beable to make me a Zelda version of your sig?

23 days, 5 hours, and COUNTING DOWN OH YAH!! <--why did little red dots just go under my yah...<--THERE IT IS AGAIN to we haev a --my god we do...horray <--what!!! now people wont be all like: leik omgz duh ps3 suxors nad teh wii is teh pwnzman WTF! accept slang and the word: Wii eek <--oh so it knows that, WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF!!??

Sovieto said:
23 days, 5 hours, and COUNTING DOWN OH YAH!! <--why did little red dots just go under my yah...<--THERE IT IS AGAIN to we haev a --my god we do...horray <--what!!! now people wont be all like: leik omgz duh ps3 suxors nad teh wii is teh pwnzman WTF! accept slang and the word: Wii eek <--oh so it knows that, WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF!!??
LMAO nutta :lol:

Back