official wii gamebox?

I think it means get it for Wii, not for GC. I really doubt that is the box art, but if it is it's looking good.

Zexx said:
no just that u cant use the gc controller on that game

Yes Zexx is right, the Wii version wont support the use of the Gamecube controller.

Zexx said:
no just that u cant use the gc controller on that game
well, thats a Wii game, not a GC game. TP will come out for the GC so you will be able to use the GC controller for the GC game.:rolleyes:

Wiired said:
Any reason why? or is that not confirmed yet?

think the reason is if you see the trailer the use the controller(forget name)
they turn and stuff

Wiired said:
Any reason why? or is that not confirmed yet?
because its the Wii not the GC. why would you use a GC controller on a Wii game? (SSBB is probably going to use the Classic Controller)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
because its the Wii not the GC. why would you use a GC controller on a Wii game? (SSBB is probably going to use the Classic Controller)

y think it

Wiired said:
:sick: GC controller is compatible... :| thats why id use a GC controller for a Wii game...

The Twilight Princess for 'Wii' Will not support the GC/Classic comtrols, simply because it's pretty stupid...

The only reason the GC/Classic controler is compatible for the 'Wii' is because of games that won't use the 'Wiimote' such as SSBB,for VC games and GC games.

MetroidZ said:
we already knew this

I know most people knew. I was just saying why it wouldn't be like that for the wii version of twilight princess.

Back