Official Wii Preorder Watch

ocdan said:
aaaaaaaw I thought this was a thread on makign preorders for Wii Watches, cuz if they were solid white metal with a blue glow..... Id totally get one
:wtf: WTF?

so does anyone know whats going on with gamestops online pre-orders? anyone here work at gamestop/eb games?

wii preorders most likely are sold out, at least in north america, and to reserve at gamestop/eb games it was the 50 dollars down, and the games are 5 dollars down so yeah, i dont think anywhere else in NA is preordering for the wii... prices on Ebay are outrageous... grr... stupid ebayers

Wii strategy-how I will get one 4sure

1. Dad will be at wal-mart (yuck) in line by 9pm 11-18.
2. I will be ready to go online at 12:01 AM
3, We will communicate by cell.
4. Victory will be mine!

there will be enough to those who manage the process

PPPPPPP- prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance

w00t to the MAXX! Today in the post I received official confirmation from GAME that me Wiiorder is guaranteed for launch! ...PLUS A TOTALLY HOT CREDIT CARD-ESQUE THING WITH A PICTURE OF THE Wii ON IT! :D :D

(Seem like Europe is getting allocations, eh?)

/sigh. Wii preorders are like obliterated and gone. Hopefully i can make my Mom camp out will i stay safe up at my Grandmas house in the mountains for those days :) . They're getting me and my brother Legend of Zelda , Red Steel , and Super monkey ball 2 Wiimotes and 2 numchucks :) . They are desprit to find a preorder my mom was up till midnight looking for preorder , she found a FRY's one for $700 for 2 Wiimotes and numchucks all 9 launch games and console and she added it to favorites. Next day all preorders there were canceled and she said "DAMMIT!" real loud. Anyone know where i can preorder Wii? All the sites i see are UK... and... Less then 11 days and 20 hours in america :) .

Pieman147 said:
/sigh. Wii preorders are like obliterated and gone. Hopefully i can make my Mom camp out will i stay safe up at my Grandmas house in the mountains for those days :) . They're getting me and my brother Legend of Zelda , Red Steel , and Super monkey ball 2 Wiimotes and 2 numchucks :) . They are desprit to find a preorder my mom was up till midnight looking for preorder , she found a FRY's one for $700 for 2 Wiimotes and numchucks all 9 launch games and console and she added it to favorites. Next day all preorders there were canceled and she said "DAMMIT!" real loud. Anyone know where i can preorder Wii? All the sites i see are UK... and... Less then 11 days and 20 hours in america :) .
Well Gamestop and Ebgames still haven't taken Online preoders, but some people say that they may not. Amazon.com took preorders back in August, then on accident the other day and some people say that they might release another round of preorders, and Walmart may take another round of online preorders

Messykitty414 said:
Well Gamestop and Ebgames still haven't taken Online preoders, but some people say that they may not. Amazon.com took preorders back in August, then on accident the other day and some people say that they might release another round of preorders, and Walmart may take another round of online preorders
I just got this email
And so here Wii are. Less than two weeks and counting until the most innovative product the video game industry has seen hits the streets.

This Thursday evening (CST), November 9, your opportunity to get in on the excitement arrives when our Wii bundle becomes available for pre-order online at EBgames.com. You'll get the best games, accessories and more in one convenient package delivered right to your door - all for under $699 plus tax and handling!

Quantities are extremely limited and there will be a limit of 1 Wii bundle per household, limited to US delivery only. Ordering a bundle does not guarantee shipment at launch and orders will be shipped on a first-come, first-serve basis. The bundle will be removed from the site as soon as we have reached our
Enjoy and make sure your home then

cuyler said:
1. Dad will be at wal-mart (yuck) in line by 9pm 11-18.
2. I will be ready to go online at 12:01 AM
3, We will communicate by cell.
4. Victory will be mine!

Do you really think the line will start that early?

Here in the states gamestop made no mistake, they did not start pre order till they knew exactly how many they were getting, and thankfully I was second in line of 12...now what happens if maybe they don't get all they were promised I don't know but it'll be sad to see riots over the Wii lol

I definitely like how Gamestop waited to take pre-orders to jumble the release liuke the 360's release which was a complete clusterfcuk. However, I think the Wii is going to be the exception of the 3 next-gen releases. They have not had problems producing the console so retailers, especially in populated areas, are going to have a nice stock of Wiis. Or at least I am hoping! :p

i was first in line at my gamestop here on guam! and know what the beauty is? gamestop on guam ISN'T charging shipping and handling fees. total price for my wii: 249.99 usd...it's beautiful, isn't it?

Back