Official Wii Preorder Watch

Gamestation where i pre orderd mine is only getting 10-15 wii's was told yesterday good job im number 3 :) so bin told im ok thay wont pre order games tho :(

i got my wii reserve, but i cant say it was no sweat, waited in line in eb games from 3-10 and there were 4 people ahead of me and like a lot of people showed up afterward, good luck to all of you
you all should deff. cheak around chrismass but if u c it buy it

#11 out of 14 gettin mine on launch day! gotta wait 8 more days

I was inline forabout 3 hours, and I was number 12 in a line for only 10 Wii preorders lol... luckily someone called and said they were the only one waiting at another store, so I drove 80 miles an hour down a 35 mph road to the mall and got to be 2nd in line claiming my Wii order.....luckily too I found out that to get around the blue law that you can't sell anything on sunday before 1:30 pm if I pay for it all before then they are having a midnight launch party whoooo!!!!

insanedrummer6996 said:
what time would someone suggest getting in line on the 18th to get a wii??
I'm going 4 pm walmart on the 18th, it's a midnight release, so it just depends what your place is doing

Catalyst said:
Camping out at Best Buy... le w00t.

im camping at circuit city because its convieniently placed next to gamestop where i work but had school when preorders were so heading over there for discounted wii games and merchandise :cornut: still figuring out what time i need to get in line though saturday

lelando: It depends which site you got it from. If it was some sort of auction site then obviously you won't get it on the launch day (either that or if you do it'll most probably be a Japanese Wii, if you're talking about the American launch that is).

What site did you get it from?

---------------

I went to EB a while back and preordered. Actually it may only have been a month ago, probably more... But I'm getting a Wii + Zelda:TP (and wii sports ofcourse) at launch, hopefully I'll have enough for Red Steel too by then.

Yeah!

Edit: What's WiiPlay?

I pre-ordered my Wii from Gamestation (UK) back on the 20th September, can anyone say wether im likley to get one, just watching all the preview videos and gamespots 'we've got a Wii' and i cannot wait. Just want to make sure i'll be getting one.

RichardC01 said:
I pre-ordered my Wii from Gamestation (UK) back on the 20th September, can anyone say wether im likley to get one, just watching all the preview videos and gamespots 'we've got a Wii' and i cannot wait. Just want to make sure i'll be getting one.

did you order online?

I know play.com have been sending out emails informing customers of their preorder status, im not too sure about gamestation though.

It was ordered instore, and they said they probley aren't going to be able to tell me if i'm in the first batch a few days before the launch, so i'm dreading a phonecall saying i dont have one for lanuch.
And at the time i couldn't have ordered anything online.

RichardC01 said:
It was ordered instore, and they said they probley aren't going to be able to tell me if i'm in the first batch a few days before the launch, so i'm dreading a phonecall saying i dont have one for lanuch.
And at the time i couldn't have ordered anything online.

i ordered mine from gamestation mate and i have my number on my reciept im number 3 you should have number on yours i was told my game station is only getting 10-15 wii's

Back